What Are You Getting Your Parents For Xmas?

Tom_

Got my dad this weird healthy cakey brickey stickey thing. Also will wrap up a pint of milk, just to piss him off.

Got my mum a flurecent orange and green mini octopus massager and yerr its f**king cool.

We discussed this, not to aproriate if you ask me.... it "provides an invigorating massage"

For papa bear: A Camelbak

You've just saved me, I've been stuck for ages. It never occured to me that I could get him something for his bike/ridding.

Oh yeah presents for the rest:

Mother: Framed picture of us 3 kids (we're all starting to go our seperate ways so I thought it would be nice)

Big Sis: Framed photo of our dead dog and our new dog (HER request, I wasn't keen on it but hey it's her present)

Little Broseph: Pair of oneil trousers and some brewskies (Didn't have a clue for him)

Now ex Gf: Some weird makeup thing she wanted and an A1 framed canvass of her horse (pictures very much a theme of my presents this year)

Edited by James Quigley

Black Label Johny Walker and a bonsai for my dad, no idea what to get my mum though.

Also need to think of something for a girl I fancy but it needs to be something very small since I don't want her too feel obliged.

Haha. :lol:

Don't get her anything. You'll regret it when she starts wanting everything under the sun.