1. 1. ...

• Tartybikes
    • Trials-UK
    • Select Bikes
    • Trialsman
    • Cleanbikes
    • Other

Not as pointless as it seems.

I haven't heard anything about select for so long I forgot it existed. The website was last updated almost 5 months ago.

Just would be interesting to see where people choose to buy from (obviously they're going to buy from trials-uk if they want something only trials-uk does) but still...

I most frequently use tarty, trialsman more increasingly though. Have used all of them at some point i think.

Tarty, theres not much other company's sell which Tarty don't.

The only criticism I have about tarty (being picky here) is that the site does not deduct VAT automatically for VAT registered places such as the Channel Islands. However, if i ring up to order something they ALWAYS take off VAT.

CRC is where I used to buy most things from before I knew about Tarty. They have always deducted VAT at the online checkout for VAT registered places.

Edited by alex jersey

The only criticism I have about tarty (being picky here) is that the site does not deduct VAT automatically for VAT registered places such as the Channel Islands. However, if i ring up to order something they ALWAYS take off VAT.

CRC is where I used to buy most things from before I knew about Tarty. They have always deducted VAT at the online checkout for VAT registered places.

+1 never used anyone else and the service is great!

if you select "send a quote" instead of the normal checkout then it will automaticly take VAT off, we check the quotes throughout the day and respond asap!

I use Wiggle and CRC a lot for non trialsy stuff.

As Ali says, we can deduct VAT for online orders.

All you have to do is select the correct shipping region ('Other' instead of 'Mainland UK') then follow the checkout process. We prefer to process delivery quotes manually as this gives you the best price - most companies just add a surcharge for 'Europe' or 'Islands' which always covers the worst case scenario. In short, you usually get charged too much!

Adam