Chris Akriggs Bars And Going Brakeless Riding

Rusevelt

They look like the old Azonic worldforce bars but im not 100% certain. as the above states where can i get from, or is there a current bar on the mtb market with the same rise, width, and sweep? monty, zoo! Has anyone seen this new brakeless style from Akrigg in terms of the type of moves hes attempting, or is riding in secret before hes ready to unleash his new found style? and what the fcuk was he thinking spraying his rig in green?

Edited by Rusevelt

haha, iolo never got any mention when he went on a brakless stint on more than one bike, doing streety stuff.

I look forward to seeing what akkers comes out with though (colours gash!)

He was a bloody beast on that base with no brakes and completely mad.

who wrote that little bit on chris in MBUK?

cos it pisses me off that they had to get a subtle dig in thre about trials riders who hop about, yes chris is taking his style to the next level, and fair play to the lad, he has some style, but taking a subtle dig at the majority of trials riders, just isnt the way to go....MBUK piss me off.

I hope one day they feature articles on riders who are in the modern day group. Big proper 4 page articles, on the big riders of today (damon, danny, neil, etc) and stop just using the usual lot. that does bug me

back on topic. bike looks rank.

who wrote that little bit on chris in MBUK?

cos it pisses me off that they had to get a subtle dig in thre about trials riders who hop about, yes chris is taking his style to the next level, and fair play to the lad, he has some style, but taking a subtle dig at the majority of trials riders, just isnt the way to go....MBUK piss me off.

I hope one day they feature articles on riders who are in the modern day group. Big proper 4 page articles, on the big riders of today (damon, danny, neil, etc) and stop just using the usual lot. that does bug me

back on topic. bike looks rank.

Yeah chris should have kept it stealth/black. as for MBUK, we all know that the mag is shite but, and this is a BIG BUT, weather we like it or not MBUK is an important bicycle stunt media which we have to use for now until someone produces sh*t hot dedicated trials mag way better than rip Bike Trials mag which was too pricey, too small, too little proper content, and too much advertising.