Inspired Fourplay...

monkeyseemonkeydo

Get a pivitol post with a macneil slim seat...

I had a Macneil slim on my BMX but didn't really like it, kinda wished I'd gone for something a little more padded and comfy. Also all the damn pivotal stump posts are only available in 25.4mm... DMR (rebadged Macneil) and Macneil standard are the only ones that offer 27.2 but you can't properly slam them. Will change the saddle eventually but need to track down the right one first.

Dave

I just keep on coming back to this and looking at it over and over..... so nice!

only 2 things id change! A little upwards tilt on the seat to make it at the same angle as the top tube. And ir run a shorter stem i think, But yea. Your bike etc :) So soooo nice.

A little upwards tilt on the seat to make it at the same angle as the top tube.

Already seen to ;) Just can't be bothered reuploading pics for such a minor change! Stem was advised by Ads so I'm not going to complain- I thought it might be too long but seems to be working out great, gives you a bit more room up front but can still bunnyhop to the sky when necessary!

Dave

when i get mine (I hope I will anyway) Im gunna run a nice super slammable post, maybe a fit bmx post with a shim or somthing, and my fit ECCD off my dirt/strret bike!

super slim but not just plastic bit of padding on it....

post-10075-1196632550_thumb.jpg

im a fanny

i dented it >_<

sorry dave

That's ok. It's only if it starts cracking there that you should think about going into hiding :twisted:

However, seeing as the downtube on Inspired's have 2mm wall thickness I don't think it should be a problem.

Bit white isn't it?

I think it's just white enough :P

Dave

:santa: