Inspired Fourplay...

monkeyseemonkeydo

looks a beast....

its funny that you didnt buy the zoot all that long ago and already there isnt much left of it !!!

you need a saddle like boons - its a tioga plastic thingy full of holes - its a winner comes with some oddball keyrings :S

NICE!!!

finally a 24" frame thats worthy of carrying on from my old ET which was fully raped. Havent really liked any other 24s that have come along since the ET apart from curtis which is well too expensiv for my tastes..

geo looks spot on and the build looks just right. (my et was soo raped the forks bent out so it was bout 1040wb anyooo) lol so yeah good work in gettin these just right :D

love the white looks mint.. very nice bike!!!

jealous..

Have you ridden a well set up Zoot? Mine road like an absolute beast!

That's what I was gonna say. They really aren't that different to, say, an Ashton. The main difference is the standover which just takes getting used to. Anyway - looks beast.

its funny that you didnt buy the zoot all that long ago and already there isnt much left of it !!!

you need a saddle like boons - its a tioga plastic thingy full of holes - its a winner comes with some oddball keyrings :S

I know... I think the only things left from the Zoot are the front wheel, rear brake pads and rear rim/spokes :$ Ah well money to burn and all that!

Is that the Spyder saddle you're talking about? Hadn't come across that before you mentioned it...

SPYDER_1_LG.jpg

edit: £60!!! Maybe not...!

Dave

Edited by monkeyseemonkeydo

Dave Dave Dave....

You've done me proud! *sniff sniff*

Hehe, in all seriousness, that bike looks bloody gorgeous!! Set up looks pimp too, pretty much faultless!

I think it'll be a beast of a challenge for someone to make a nicer looking inspired than that! I thought the Tarty Bikes one took the biscuit....but it's definitely been surpassed!

Good work!

Dave Dave Dave....

You've done me proud! *sniff sniff*

Hehe, in all seriousness, that bike looks bloody gorgeous!! Set up looks pimp too, pretty much faultless!

I think it'll be a beast of a challenge for someone to make a nicer looking inspired than that! I thought the Tarty Bikes one took the biscuit....but it's definitely been surpassed!

Good work!

Wait for acouple of weeks :P

ti rails i think.... and ihave a\feeling the plastic is special for comfort...

Chain reaction say 'hollow composite alloy' rails and 'carbonite composite carbon shell'... It doesn't look like proper carbon fibre though (and that would be a bitch to lay up!) so your guess is as good as mine to what it's really made of! 140g though is pretty light...

Dave

Chain reaction say 'hollow composite alloy' rails and 'carbonite composite carbon shell'... It doesn't look like proper carbon fibre though (and that would be a bitch to lay up!) so your guess is as good as mine to what it's really made of! 140g though is pretty light...

Dave

yea, god knows still to much im going to run a fit ECCD seat i think :) when i eventually get a seated frame, getting a zoot first to see if i like the whole 24 buisness though :)

Forgot to mention bike looks SERIOUSLY sexual. How does the ride compare with the zoot?

dave i have a shit plastic saddle you could cut up to look like that... or drill i guess...

Cool. I'll give you sixty quid for it, yeah? lol

How does the ride compare with the zoot?

To be honest, the weather's been so bad I haven't had a chance to ride it properly yet. First impressions are that it's fairly similar to the Zoot but more stable for manuals 'cos of the slightly longer back end. Will update when I've had a proper chance to ride it!

I'll probably eventually get a 'proper' seat like a Shadow Conspiracy or Fit but will ride it as is for now.

Dave

Edited by monkeyseemonkeydo