England Out :)

Nick Dale

Whats the difference between english footy and lewis hamilton? only one of them is going to switzerland with mclaren! :lol:

Whats 9 inches long and hangs infront of a see-you-next-tuesday? Steve mclarens tie!

Whats so good about Steve Mclaren? hes not englands manager anymore :rolleyes:

..apparently biggest joke of yesterday was.. Steve Mclaren! :lol::ermm:

Whats the difference between english footy and lewis hamilton? only one of them is going to switzerland with mclaren! :lol:

Whats 9 inches long and hangs infront of a see-you-next-tuesday? Steve mclarens tie!

You milked it lol :P

The English economy is reportedly going to lose around 2 billion pounds through not qualifying this year. I think it's more serious than you 'I hate football becuase i'm shit at it' people realise.

What about the "i hate football because its a shit sport" people? :lol:

Obviously thats my opinion, i'm not trying to imply the sport is actually shit, or that they use shit during the games.

I'm sure he cares with his £2,000,000 !

Thats very bias.

Danny.

Nope. That's an opinion. I personally don't mind having a kickabout and I don't even mind watching the odd game but I can't stand all the cr@p that goes with it, namely the 'fans'. It pisses me off so much when people say 'we should've won'- no, YOU didn't do a damn thing apart from probably get wasted watching and maybe trying to start a fight with the other side. The majority of the players are also a joke with their diving etc and are over paid by such a stupid amount it's not even funny. All in all, I agree with Krisboats.

What about the "i hate football because its a shit sport" people? :lol:

You weren't any good at it at school, were you? :P

I am generally of the opinion that most people who sound off about how football is rubbish are either 1) Those people who are/were rubbish at football, or 2) Rugby toffs. Who doesn't enjoy a good kick about with mates?

I am generally of the opinion that most people who sound off about how football is rubbish are either 1) Those people who are/were rubbish at football, or 2) Rugby toffs. Who doesn't enjoy a good kick about with mates?

haha well said.

Getting picked last is a bitch.

I think you're right and people just pretend to hate football claiming its for hooligans and chavs, being a bit high a mighty about it becuase they cant do it. Sad really.

Thats very bias.

Danny.

I take it you read the bit underneath it that was hidden? :P

Used to be the defender on the high school football team :P

Still found it boring, and quit after a few weeks. I'll play randomly with friends, but thats just a game... following it as a sport doesn't appeal at all, hence me stating that in my opinion.... its a shit sport.

Edited by Krisboats

haha well said.

Getting picked last is a bitch.

I think you're right and people just pretend to hate football claiming its for hooligans and chavs, being a bit high a mighty about it becuase they cant do it. Sad really.

Well I really do hate watching football mostly but playing it is ace, especially when you play the proper sunday leagues :D. Can't be doing with all the diving nancy boy wankers about, makes it unbearable to watch.

On the Mc'Laren thingy it's not exactly just his fault, the English leagues are full of imported players which makes it kinda hard to find amazing players.

Nope. That's an opinion. I personally don't mind having a kickabout and I don't even mind watching the odd game but I can't stand all the cr@p that goes with it, namely the 'fans'. It pisses me off so much when people say 'we should've won'- no, YOU didn't do a damn thing apart from probably get wasted watching and maybe trying to start a fight with the other side. The majority of the players are also a joke with their diving etc and are over paid by such a stupid amount it's not even funny. All in all, I agree with Krisboats.

Another pretty damn good point.