• R n B
    • Drum and Bass
    • Ska
    • Reggae
    • Dub
    • Grime
    • Hip-Hop
    • Punk

I'm not boring, or gay, I was just interested to find out what the most popular music genre is on Trials-Forum.

I've tried to keep them fairly general, so that we'll get a decent amount of votes per genre.

IT IS MULTIPLE CHOICE, CHOOSE AS MANY AS YOU WANT.

Go Vote.

Edited by El Muelio

Wooo go metal!

On a vaguely related matter, Winamp tells me that today, I broke through the 9 days of music threshhold. This means, that to listen to my whole music collection, I would need to sit at my computer listening to music non-stop for 9 days.

:huh:

I have 22 gb now, how on earth do the 80gb iPod owners ever listen to it all?

I hate to say it, but you forgot emo... although i guess thats more of a tag than a genre now

I like a bit of everything, nothing is better, because there are times went certain music doesn't seem appropriate

I like Hardcore, Hip-Hop, and Pop Punk. I only see one of those on there :S

Also, I don't mean Happy Hardcore, I mean "Hardcore Punk".

Yeh. Pick rock.

OK, OK, Punk is going in. This is to include all types of punk, British Punk, (Sex pistols etc), American Punk, (Slipknot) and Pop Punk, (Greenday, Foo Fighters etc).

Wooo go metal!

On a vaguely related matter, Winamp tells me that today, I broke through the 9 days of music threshhold. This means, that to listen to my whole music collection, I would need to sit at my computer listening to music non-stop for 9 days.

:huh:

I have 22 gb now, how on earth do the 80gb iPod owners ever listen to it all?

How on earth do you have 22gb and only 9 days? I've got 5.7 days and its just over 9gb...

Yeh. Pick rock.

OK, OK, Punk is going in. This is to include all types of punk, British Punk, (Sex pistols etc), American Punk, (Slipknot) and Pop Punk, (Greenday, Foo Fighters etc).

Err.. okay.

I think your genres are a bit off, but nevermind.

(By Pop Punk I mean stuff like New Found Glory, Daggermouth, Set Your Goals, Four Year Strong, Racing Kites, Fireworks, All Time Low, Better Luck Next Time, rather than stuff thats in the charts. I would have said Greenday and the Foo's are general rock bands, rather than Pop Punk bands)

Err.. okay.

I think your genres are a bit off, but nevermind.

(By Pop Punk I mean stuff like New Found Glory, Daggermouth, Set Your Goals, Four Year Strong, Racing Kites, Fireworks, All Time Low, Better Luck Next Time, rather than stuff thats in the charts. I would have said Greenday and the Foo's are general rock bands, rather than Pop Punk bands)

You can tell I've never gone into Pop Punk much, I've never heard of any of them! I'll get my ass on youtube in a bit.

I want to keep the Genre list down if possible, there's too many already really.

electro?

Vote Dance. They might be completely different, I'm not that up on non-guitar stuff.