Day Time Tf

Tom_

I had uni 9-11 then a lecture 11-12 then work 1-9.30 but the after math of last night and pub golf meant I had to leave my seminar half way through to be sick and then phone in work as ill..

I dont feel well at all plus im going to be phoned at some point today by work meaning if i get better by this evening I probs can't pull of going boarding either :(

I'm "working"

My job consists of:

Posting myspace bulletins for the shop

Mass commenting people for the shop

Designing teeshirts

All of these duties take around half an hour of my day, meaning the other 7 hours I sit around on my laptop doing f**k all.

It's wonderful.

Im just sitting, waiting, patiently.

Come half 3 ish, ill be getting on the piccadilly line, getting off at piccadilly station. Walking the short walk up piccadilly road, to waterstones, where i will be photographing, Dita Von Tease.

Ill then run up to Bond street, to photogrpah Sophie Dahl, switch the xmas lights on, on bond street.

Then, ill get on the central line, 2 stops eastbound. Ill get off, at holborn, and walk round to endell street, where i will hopefully manage to get, Richard Hamilton, James May and Jeremy Clarkson. Then ill be off home. Yay.

I am ill, I have bird flu and so I am off work. Inbetween PlayStation and the internet I am clearing out the spare room as we have guests coming next month. It is amazing all the wonderfull things I keep finding! I think I have enough bits to build another Trials bike!