Hugh Barker, Heatsink Bikes 1

hugh_b

Hey guy's, put a video togeather of some training i've been doing recently at Toad rocks.

Would like to say thanks to Heatsink bikes for there awesome support. I'm currently running red cnc pads (used in the video), all i can say is AMAZING, i'm sure you can hear my brake in the video, not only are they grabby but the hold is immense. I strongly reccomend them. Check out HEATSINK

I'm not the best at editing so constructive comments on editing and riding appreciated. Thanks-Hugh

youtube as usual raping the quality lol, will upload to server if enough interest: YOUTUBE

EDIT: now downloadable: downloadable

Edited by hugh_b

Your rubbish hugh, do some new lines, there all too easy! ( well, for me :) )

Just mesing!That was a really good vid hugh,wernt just another boring street vid and showed off your riding well (Y)

We need to sort a ride out soon now that ive got a bike.

Nice one

Scott

Hehe, yeah defo be up for a ride soon dude.

If Scotty Evil saw your your first bunch of riding clips (3-4 months back) with you were getting back into riding, i dont think he would so evil with his comments. never the less good natural riding all the same considering that 99.9% of the video clips in this forum are all urban riding. would be pretty cool if you could eventually gap across those two huge rock sections near the end of your vid. that would be a good target for you next summer 2008 (Y)