Is There Anybody That Rides Coventry?

pogo

Just wondering if there was anybody who could teach me to trials when/if i get my new bike that lives near coventry.

if you want to learn trials properly watch some of the ryan leech videos on youtube they should help you they helped me a lot but if you want to get better you have to keep practising or else you will get nowhere

if you want to learn trials properly watch some of the ryan leech videos on youtube they should help you they helped me a lot but if you want to get better you have to keep practising or else you will get nowhere

have got the basics and i'm not looking for a babysitter just need someone to ride with so i can improve <_<

You said, how long have you been riding just out of intrest? go out with a couple of friends that don't actually ride trials and see if you can rope them in :P

riding in general or trials? hopefully got one mate who's gonna start with me my others just wanna learn some trialing moves to show off

There are a few riders in Coventry, i moved here 4months ago to work my placement year, new people are always welcome to come out, i am sure i can give some pointers etc.

Like has already been said watching vids can realy help too.

What bike u geting?

Adam