Removing Cranks And Freewheel?

grantallsop

Hi i am having trouble removing my cranks, the cranks are isis so i tryed using an isis crank puller... It didn't work. I am running and echo external bb with echo forged crank and echo freewheel. Has abyone else experienced this problem before and if so what did they do. The frame will be going on monday so i NEED to remove the cranks asap.

Pics:

post-12894-1194720436_thumb.jpg

post-12894-1194720469_thumb.jpgpost-12894-1194720469_thumb.jpg

Cheers

..Grant..

Edited by grantallsop

Hi i am having trouble removing my cranks, the cranks are isis so i tryed using an isis crank puller... It didn't work. I am running and echo external bb with echo forged crank and echo freewheel. Has abyone else experienced this problem before and if so what did they do. The frame will be going on monday so i NEED to remove the cranks asap. Pics in a few moments

Cheers

..Grant..

hehe to me :P anyways...i had this problem with my echo cranks grant! the boiling water trick works an absolute treat!

hehe to me :P anyways...i had this problem with my echo cranks grant! the boiling water trick works an absolute treat!

haha, i will have a gander. I am going to try both tecniques tomorw, if non work then bike shop it will have to be, i worked there for a bit so they would do it there and then.

Cheers

Edited by grantallsop