The Halfords Topic

Matthew_Gibson

Send em to me!!! I don't like wearing a top more than once. even though its clean it has to be washed every time i wear it!

On another note, I spend the evening folding tickets, and cleaning the Boardman stands. mmmm FUN FUN FUN!!! Got like £32 quid on insentives on saturday alone, last weekend I had 30!again! mm the boss love me!! :shifty: :shifty:

I have an orange sleeved polo in large, a black sleeved polo in small and an embroided ripspeed shirt in medium.

Gimme some postage and you can have them.

Just need the black sleeved in small. If you could PM me your address and how much you would like for postage etc id be really grateful

• 3 weeks later...

Incentives is shit, old one was mint, I was on about £45 a weekend for that but this one I struggle to make £6 a day extra. New system is shite and slow but internet is good so i'll not complain too much.

f**kING XRZ 700 OR WHATEVER IT IS. I HATE THEM

They're a real pain to pdi. rant over.

oh and to that guy^^ 21st it was for us, If you haven't worked it out yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you go on the internet when you get bored? I now have been, facebook, myspace, webmessenger etc. Also we got 1 united skateboard and its not on our stockfile and if we put it on display someone is bound to get hurt so we keep it out back, learnt verial kick flips the other day lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Ahh I miss working at Halfords, was pretty good fun to be honest

The head of Bikehut was a complete dick though, he didn't like that I could do his job better than him, so he would pick faults with everything I ever did, and being the brown noser to the boss he was, eventually got me fired for leaving some bars loose on a display bike... So I could put it on the display, jackass :angry: