The Halfords Topic

Matthew_Gibson

fair play!

is all they do literally serve people ?

i didnt ask would feel like a cock, but whats the pay like ?

16+ 4.60 (your under if memory serves me rightly) SO can pay you anything..... probably 4.60 though (Y) And naaa they face up and do planograms and ticketing and chat to the ripspeed lads (flirt) ;)

16+ 4.60 (your under if memory serves me rightly) SO can pay you anything..... probably 4.60 though (Y) And naaa they face up and do planograms and ticketing and chat to the ripspeed lads (flirt) ;)

yer im 15, but id be happy with 4.60. There is this really really fit other lass that works there, shes like 17... score !

Think ill fill in it all and that see what happens :)

b*****d ... Im 15.7 LMAO

can i apply for one ?

You don't apply, it's basically your life! When your born your name is register and all you next of kin and bollocks and as you grow into a mature adult you get given this number (NIN) I call it the world of Tax but meh (Y) National insurance is there to stop things happening such law sue like america..... you will get it sent to you automtically.

You don't apply, it's basically your life! When your born your name is register and all you next of kin and bollocks and as you grow into a mature adult you get given this number (NIN) I call it the world of Tax but meh (Y) National insurance is there to stop things happening such law sue like america..... you will get it sent to you automtically.

:(

wonder if they would take me with a work permit lol

looks like this job is f**kED :(

National Insurance Numbers

The Inland Revenue National Insurance Contributions Office issues NationaI Insurance (NI) numbers to individuals approaching 16 years of age and to those working or claiming benefit so that National Insurance contributions and credits can be correctly recorded on each individual NI account.

When an employee starts work, the Salaries Office must ask them for their NI number. Every individual who is working, must, by law, have a NI number and is obliged to provide it when the Salaries Office requests it.

A National Insurance number protects an individual's entitlement to Social Security benefits.

NI numbers consist of two letters, followed by six numbers, followed by one letter, which is either A, B, C, or D.

EMPLOYEES WITHOUT A NATIONAL INSURANCE NUMBER

Please contact your nearest Contributions Office to arrange an interview.

If you do not have a National Insurance number, or are using a temporary one which starts with the letters TN followed by your birth date, eg TN120362F, please apply to your nearest Contributions Agency for a NI number at your earliest convenience.

N I Number Interviewing Team

First Floor

Caradog House

St Andrews Place

Cardiff CF10 3BE

Tel: + 44 (0) 8456 000 643

Phone up and get a temp one or ask them to hurry the process.... :) hope i helped (Y)

Anyone working overtime on the Easter days?

I'm doing 8 hours on Good Friday and all day Easter Sunday, double pay so I'll be loaded by the end of the month.

Yea working as cashier doesn't mean sitting there all day (unless its midday Saturday), if your working weekdays you have to put stock on shelves, clean up and face up.

Bikehut is where all the fun is at!

And theres a hotty coming back tommorow to buy a SUS550, couldn't imagine her riding it.

Edited by Fugley

Bikehut is where all the funWork is at! (at my under staffed shit hole

And theres a hotty coming back tommorow to buy a SUS550, couldn't imagine her riding it.

Why sell her a crap bike (i just realised she will have to come back (Y) i like it, i like it )

Tom

What days are double pay over easter?

I'm working Friday, Sunday and Monday so should be getting a fair bit...

Only monday >_< but i'm working 9-6 so hear comes the money B)

Edited by Tango