Who Has The All Time Furthest Gap?

Danny Kearns

i remember an official vid on biketrials.com of nelson reis doing a HEWGE static gap to BASH!

was 15.5ft i think....not sure at all...

edit..i'm a retard, it was bike 2001 and it doesn't look that big anymore;

http://biketrials.com/down.php3?/videos/01...1/nelsongap.mpg

Edited by ad101

Theres not really any official things set for it, because it would keep changing constantly and it would be so hard to monitor who has the highest/furthest and whether its true and not them using a TF ruler or something.

Rolling gaps a bit hard to determine as well, MBUK did that thing where some guy got over 100ft or something bombing it down a hill, and surely that would count a rolling gap.

if you're talking about the actual furthest ever gap on a bike from flat ground without a ramp - someone like josh stricker or garrett byrnes probably hold that on a bmx :P

117 feet or something like that might be 121 feet ? some one did that on a big freeride type bike but people die all the time from trying them !

117 feet or something like that might be 121 feet ? some one did that on a big freeride type bike but people die all the time from trying them !

I dunno man. I was more thinking flat-out bunnyhop gap pretty much flat to flat, not hucking off a cliff of anything ;)

- check 2 minutes in...big gap!

He never told me.

By looking at it though 58-59. Gotta' be.

Danny.

That is big, its funny because about two years ago i read an article in MBUK. It was Martyn Ashton talkin about sidehops and they were asking him how high do you think people can go? He said 50" but owt bigger than that he thought would be very hard. And that is like 8" bigger.