Arrrrggggghhhh!

The Stig

oh my god there is no BB size in the world that will allow a FFW to fit on a Vario STYX!!!! ARRRGGGHHHH i am so angry i wanna cry!!! :@ WTF is with manufacturers!! I have now attempted to bodge the BB I.E put it in the wrong way round!! No joy!! So you got a Stock frame for sale and isn't a Vario give me a PM!!!

fgafofhajl;gfahgfoagofg'fgafoas

:@ :angry:

A very annoyed Tom!!

oh my god there is no BB size in the world that will allow a FFW to fit on a Vario STYX!!!! ARRRGGGHHHH i am so angry i wanna cry!!! :@ WTF is with manufacturers!! I have now attempted to bodge the BB I.E put it in the wrong way round!! No joy!! So you got a Stock frame for sale and isn't a Vario give me a PM!!!

fgafofhajl;gfahgfoagofg'fgafoas

:@ :angry:

A very annoyed Tom!!

That will be the worst mistake you will ever make, bodging a BB m,akes it 100x worse ! ring tarty, im sure they will know what size it is

:P we told you you should have phoned tarty, they probobly could have told you it wouldn't work.

Well to be honest you specifically said shit all. It should of fitted but the drive side is never long enough oh well will trya and get a breakers bar to get it on :P

That will be the worst mistake you will ever make, bodging a BB m,akes it 100x worse ! ring tarty, im sure they will know what size it is

There are no other sizes!! There are two BB that have the correct shell you just can't fit a FFW!!!