My New Tattoo

mr kenny

hey everyone..some of you may have see this on sunday at the glen..

but here it is my new little tattoo.....i't going to have no colour in it- fully black and grey biomechanical piece, still got loads to go!!

what you think??

how many time will we read

"not my cup of tea but....."

post-275-1194348767_thumb.jpg

sorry don't know how to rotate pic

Kenny

Oh crap dude! :o

How many hours did that take?

Get it all done in one go?

How much more importantly..?

I can't wait to see the final results! Will look beasty.

hey dude,

that took 3 hours...was the first sitting all in one go(with a cup of tea during it)

got 6 more hours booked in 2 sessions and plenty to go

how much??don't really wonna think about it...

kenny

Aren't you going to look strange with a back of metal and an arm of flesh. :P

Looks confusing without colour though. Can't wait to see it finished to see it finished though, should look awesome.

I love it in the arms, saw a guy once who had it looking like his skin was the tattoo, and it was ripping off showing all the mecahnical bit. Was amazing.

And how much was your arm?

And how much was your arm?

hey never really paid for the arms as my mate back home is a tattooist- i got bikomech(bits of bike organically in the other arm aswell)

the whole lot shouldn't look to bad together as it's all going to tie in....somehow..!

Should look cool. But like everyone else I want to know how much $$$.

I love it in the arms, saw a guy once who had it looking like his skin was the tattoo, and it was ripping off showing all the mecahnical bit. Was amazing.

That's Kenny duh :P

Look at the avatar.

that actually made me laugh out loud!

looks good though, did you do the design yourself or get someone else to draw it up for you?

eh my ideas scetched on paper but it was phil webster at skin chaos in dewsbury who drew it up and inked it on-he had the glass kidney idea!

kenny

Would you not rather the guy painted it onto a canvas or something so maybe you could actually see it yourself occasionally?! Really not sure as it stands now but report back when it's finished... Also, is there a proper sized pic of your arm anywhere? It looks awesome in your avatar but I can't see it properly.

Dave

Would you not rather the guy painted it onto a canvas or something so maybe you could actually see it yourself occasionally?! Really not sure as it stands now but report back when it's finished... Also, is there a proper sized pic of your arm anywhere? It looks awesome in your avatar but I can't see it properly.

Dave

Yeah i would like to see a full-size one of your arm looks immense.