Ben Savage's New Bike.

Savage

4 stroke has much more torque, so the engine doesnt rev as high as a 2 stroke and can put the power down much better by the engine sounding bopbop instead of bing bing.

this means the back tyre is less likely to spin.

thats all ino really!

Harry!

smoother power delivery then!

im not too sure about a 4 stroke having more torque, was always told 2-stroke has more torque because it has double the amount of 'power' strokes as a 4 stroke.

4 stroke has much more torque, so the engine doesnt rev as high as a 2 stroke and can put the power down much better by the engine sounding bopbop instead of bing bing.

this means the back tyre is less likely to spin.

thats all ino really!

Harry!

smoother power delivery then!

im not too sure about a 4 stroke having more torque, was always told 2-stroke has more torque because it has double the amount of 'power' strokes as a 4 stroke.

looks gud :)

am curious.. i know lots of moto trials guys go to biketrials , does it work going the other way ? Isnt it alot more clutch work etc... Just curious bout how people go making the switch to a moto??

cheers

D@nny

well toni bou, the current indoor and outdoor world champion used to ride biketrials. and was actually biketrials world champion.

not as nice as my beta.

hey, just wondering why they use 4 stroke engines over 2 stroke engines? how different does it make the bike feel?

nice bike ben, even if it does have an engine! looks like good fun!

Will

its not how they feel its enviomental sh*t the ACU are bringing in soon, also u do so many of you england riders have monteasa's one like two people in jersey have them.

Edited by jsy trials matt

hate those montesa's and my m8 says they ride like sh*t but that looks a beauty of a bike

is that the new repsol team 08?

P.S Sherco's are the BEST!!!!!!!!

thats mint mate i like that .

haha sherco are a pile of shite end of .

thanks ben

Ben if you stick a chair on that I will show how a trials bike should be ridden.

You would be taking on Luscome and the likes.

Sweet looking machine though.

If a thumper goes pop you are into BIG money, whereas you can fix a stroker just about anywhere with a 10, 12, 13, mm spanner and a 5 and 6 mm allen key. You pay your brass and takes your chances. Two stroke all the way for me, but thats what i grew up on and old habbits die hard but it will be a beast of a bike.

Enjoy it Ben, this will be last we see of you now thats for sure.

JP