Sleep

Rich Hill

last year was up for 3 days doing coursework pretty much solidly other than the odd meal, don't know how i managed to keep awake. It may well have been the thought of spending 2 years doing a levels and not getting any grades keeping me up.

Edit: The most someone has done is 18 days, 21 hours, 40 minutes apparently which is totally nuts

Edited by ZeroMatt

43 hours roughly, was back in 2005.

Went out riding for a whole day with my mate, after that we set off into the mountains to ride natural (big 4 day ride), traveled at night. Once we got there we rode till the evening, got something to eat and went to a few parties. Got into bed around 5am :P

What kept us going was a 1L mixture of redbull, guarana and VERY strong tea (5 teabags or so). We didn't even finish the drink :P

I can't even go 1 day without it, i sleep bout 12hr's a day, mopre on the weekend, i really dont know how you can manage that, i stayed awake all night once and slept for almost three days afterward's, it actually makes me ill :sick:

Jesus Christ, 3 days of sleep, that would have sucked if you had a nightmare :P

The most someone has done is 18 days, 21 hours, 40 minutes apparently which is totally nuts

Thats just sick

I usually sleep around 5 hours during schoolweeks, and about 10 in the weekends

Kinda have a sleeping problem, I go to bed at 12 o clock, but when I look at the time just before I fall asleep it's always around 3:30 or higher.

Just can't get stuff on my mind whe I lay in bed and don't have distraction from nasty thoughts:(

In the weekend I just sleep till 3 o clock since I have no job or anything.

Edit: most I've done without sleep is about 35 hours I guess, never really thought about the time I spend awake

Edited by Meteor~

im shit at staying awake. i went to work the day after my birthday once and went to bed at like 5 pm that evening and slept for nearly 20 hours haha. my sleep patterns are sooooo odd. sleeping in the afternoon f**ks me up aswell, makes me feel truely awfull.

sleeping in the afternoon f**ks me up aswell, makes me feel truely awfull.

Yeh i know how you feel, im going to bed at 2:30am most nights, getting up at 6:45, come home from college and sleep for a couple of hours, then you feel like crap, i could sleep all day everyday if i had the chance!

Most i've done with actually no sleep is friday from about 11am to sunday at about 2pm. One all night party on friday night then i woulda either rode or just kotched with the lads in the day then another party on sat night but i had a free house so went back there with people and jus sat up all night. Knackering haha.

Mind you reading festival was thursday to monday with about 10mins-3hours sleep each night haha.

i've done 8 days before but then i'm a fair bit of an insomniac so that kind of helped in the end I drank myself to sleep which worked pretty well.

slept for about 3 days afterwards but it's not worth doing really I just felt like shit was sick a few times and my spots got a fair bit worse.

I've done 3 days before, when I was about 15 or so I guess. Doesn't affect you so much when you're younger, but if I miss alot of sleep it takes a while for me to recover haha I usually get about 6-7 hours sleep a night, should have 8 apparently and to be honest I do feel much better after having 8. But I have better things to do!