Why Were The 06 T-comp Frames So Sh*t

Ladd

Comp specific frame lol what is that soppost to mean, that all comp frames snap after three months I think it is bad workmanship on Onza's part. Try a t-mag frame instead.

And have it snap in 2 months ? If you're gonna buy another onza Buy a T-pro, and i must disagree, it's not bad workmanship by onza it does clearly state that it is a comp frame and no, comp specific frames are not supposed to snap within 3 months but they are also not intended to be rode on street or natural

Edit: could of worded that better

Edited by adamgriffin3

The onza t comp in itslef was/is a very good frame , ive rode a few and i loved them the only problem with them is the mechanics . If you have a t-comp and you want to make sure it lasts abit longer then a good idea is to use a brake booster , this is because the t-comp bikes mainly cracked around the brake mounts and using a booster would detur and stop ypur fram from flexing. Also u might find it a good idea to use some hose pipe as a chainstay protector as they crack around the chainstays after impacts .

I dont think onza specificly designed it as a comp frame because it looks exactly the same as a t-mag , i think it was jsut because of the weight they had saved and also the fact it wasnt very strong .

The onza t comp in itslef was/is a very good frame , ive rode a few and i loved them the only problem with them is the mechanics . If you have a t-comp and you want to make sure it lasts abit longer then a good idea is to use a brake booster , this is because the t-comp bikes mainly cracked around the brake mounts and using a booster would detur and stop ypur fram from flexing. Also u might find it a good idea to use some hose pipe as a chainstay protector as they crack around the chainstays after impacts .

I dont think onza specificly designed it as a comp frame because it looks exactly the same as a t-mag , i think it was jsut because of the weight they had saved and also the fact it wasnt very strong .

I was looking around on ebay a few months ago and came across one, it did say they were comp specifically comp fraems and the auction was hosted by onza :S maybe there not, i said they were though

I was looking around on ebay a few months ago and came across one, it did say they were comp specifically comp fraems and the auction was hosted by onza :S maybe there not, i said they were though

i ment before the frame was in production around 2003-4 i nkow onza havnt just wrote that to clear the stock or cover there own ass's .

Yeee i rang them and they said there was nuffing they could do soo i just bougth a echo lite couple of weeks later

but i did use a brake booster and protection on the frame i was only just starting trials sooo they cant really be that strong

So this isnt this years is it where its the same frame as the tpro, they ride bloody lush them frames anyway the tpros. Well if its the one im thinking the one that looks like the old tmag they are specially competition frames made light for comps at the strenghts expense you can hardly complain so dont give onza shit when its clearly a competion frame.