Tensiles!

Ryan.

Hmmm they really need to sort that out don't they. You'd think that the newer ones would be more durable than the previous ones as they would think 'hmmm people are snapping and cracking these, lets make them stronger...' but no nothing.

Ive cracked a set of them and wasn't happy but now I am with my cheap and cheerful echo 6061s :P

Edited by nile71091

Yeah, as i would know.

Chris, not so proud owner of some shitty snapped Monty cranks

I've ridden trials for 10 years. For about 6 of those years I've ridden Monty cranks. Never bent or snapped a single one. Only problem I've ever had was stripping the crank extractor thread on an old set a few years back. Still happily running the standard PR ones on my bike after a year and all good.

Tensiles wise I had a set of the older style UCI ones for about 2 years and managed to bend one once but never snapped one or had any problems.

Conclusion: You're all obviously fat.

Dave

I've ridden trials for 10 years. For about 6 of those years I've ridden Monty cranks. Never bent or snapped a single one. Only problem I've ever had was stripping the crank extractor thread on an old set a few years back. Still happily running the standard PR ones on my bike after a year and all good.

Tensiles wise I had a set of the older style UCI ones for about 2 years and managed to bend one once but never snapped one or had any problems.

Conclusion: You're all obviously fat.

Dave

Pure Genius dave i like, damn i want to ride argh