How Was Halloween Round Your Area?

Boswell

The thugs around my area did'nt do as much damage as i thought they would have tonight. Saying that the night is still young to them. Anyway i just wanna know if anything bad went down in your area or was it peacefull bliss? Also I just wanna add trickle treaters are a bunch of scrounging c**ts! :angry:

Just posted this in the angry thread.

I went to my mates.

We decided to walk into town to see who was there.

On the way there, these guys egged us on the way past in there car.

Then, when we got there, some pissed guy wanted to try my glasses on, I kept saying no but he was just like, "I just wanna try them,". He then failed to negociate them to his face, dropped them, and stood on them.

Boing.

On the way back, clutching broken glasses to my face in an effort to see, we got egged again.

Time to blow off some anger.

f**kING CUNTING PIECES OF f**kING SHIT!!!! I'VE GOT TO f**kING PAY FOR NEW f**kING GLASSES NOW!!! CUNTFACES!

Pricks where going around snapping mirrors of cars.. egging yeah i can understand but that.. well thats just out of hand anyway.. was on my bike and some dickhead through an egg and it hit my tire but am a pussy so i aint gonna do nothing lol

Only had two lads turn up here, Mum asked them if they celebrated Christmas aswell as Halloween to which they both replied 'Yeah' Mun then pointed out that they were following two seperate religions and closed the door haha!

We live quite in the country so never really get any trickers.

I was arrested for

Possess a class C controlled drug, Theft - other - includin theft by finding

the theft bit was because i had an oyster card which id FOUND in my wallet, i also got tripped to the floor by some do gooder when i was trying to run away from the community support woman hat started the whole thing.

AND theyve siezed my phone becuase theres 'evidence of criminal damage on it' apparently

FUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK

nothing happened at all, even the scummy bit of Cambridge is too nice for trick or treat :(

I'm furious anyway though. There wasn't a single sodding horror movie on terrestrial tv and greeks don't do halloween so there was cock all on satellite either.

my pumpkin came out pretty good , even though i only had half an hour to carve it.

I think Elding wins - sounds like a decent evening out. You can probably do the bloke who tripped you for assault btw

Quite good this year, usually get egger's and little children hooked on sweets running around but didn't get ANY trick or treaters and didn't see any townies. Unlucky el muelio, were they expensive glasses?

No, they cost me £3.50.

Still it's the principal. SCUM.

I was working last night and had to refuse about 6 sales of eggs/flour to kids. Store policy on Halloween to sell eggs and flour to kids under 18 lol.

Didn't get 1 trick or treater! YAY! :)

But i didn't see much trouble in my area.

Edited by Grant2004

i foolishly emptied a tin of heinz beans onto a copper on a bike from my mates banged up car haaaaaaaa, apparently the car following us with our mate sin as well told us he got his notebook out straight away lol.

oh well worth the laugh, haven't had so much fun egging chav's and general twats in a long time, the last year i can really get away with it too, but if your walking on the streets on Halloween it's to be expected !

Nephew got dressed up for Halloween though :)

post-1481-1193907131_thumb.jpg

Aww thats so cute! My 3 yr old Neice had a witches outfit on and went out with some of her pre-school friends with all the parents, sounded like a great night for them, they live in a really nice area too so it was all good. We had a few people, Mum gave them snack size Mars bars etc, genuine trick or treaters too, no chavs which I was surprised about cos we seem to get a few every year!