Read the guidelines -Selling Parts!

Matttrials

Soz' attitude problem.

You've done wrong you'll face the consequences. End of.

Now put your dummy back in, read the Guidelines and get back to using the forum and if you sort your attitude out. You'll get validated.

Danny.

My attitude! f**k me you can talk! your the one going on

I didn't f**king know until some other kid started moaning! i thought you were aloud OK!

Ahhh you wont learn will you.

You've just got yourself involved in an argument and if you read the guidelines it clearly states "Getting involved in arguments de-creases your chances of Validation.

Just listen for once. You've come on here. Tried to sell parts when the guidelines clearly says you can't. Then someone tells you that you have done wrong you start running your mouth.

Geez.

Danny.

Guys this guy is +A Dealer..

He won't rip you off ..

For one he has been waiting 1 or so months to become a member.

Let him sell if he wants, if your not interested place your comments some were esle.

Wesley

Ahhh you wont learn will you.

You've just got yourself involved in an argument and if you read the guidelines it clearly states "Getting involved in arguments de-creases your chances of Validation.

Just listen for once. You've come on here. Tried to sell parts when the guidelines clearly says you can't. Then someone tells you that you have done wrong you start running your mouth.

Geez.

Danny.

Na! i didnt no then some kid started being grumpy so i sed something back!

Guys this guy is +A Dealer..

He won't rip you off ..

For one he has been waiting 1 or so months to become a member.

Let him sell if he wants, if your not interested place your comments some were esle.

Wesley

Lmao. Regardless off whether he's a top seller. Your not allowed to sell on this forum untill you have been validated. Just because you say he's a top seller doesn't mean we shoud "Just allow" this guy to sell over everyone else.

The amount of people who are getting scammed on this forum just lately is un-believable.

Rules are rules. No matter what anybody says...They are not gonna' change.

Danny.

So ? if i waited 2 months ?

And then said im selling my bike for 1.2k brand new?

and i was a scammer ? what diff dose it make :S ? if im a non-member or member or not :S ?

you just think im a decent trader because im a member :S ?

it means nothing.