The Late Night Thread.

Dan6061

I'm always up late now (N)

Even though I have school(Obviously not on saturday's and sunday's), I still seem to find myself looking at the clock and wondering why I'm still up.

Haha.

same, altho its jus cus iv had way too much redbul type stuff tonight :(

This is the first time, in a long time, that it's actually snuck up on me how late it is, I had no idea.

Last time I looked it was 7 and I had just got in from work...

on a saturday night, tut tut

sooo drunk, mate started a fight with a guy i know at the taxi rank LOL was sooo funny splitting it up!!!

Been chilling round my mates, good times.

Sister is being a twat cos I used her shampoo though, boo f**king hoo I've got a skinhead I use like nil shampoo, deal with it. She's bitching out that she can't afford to pay for more, but she goes to uni 1 day a week cos she's only part time, yet she works 3 days a week :S £6 an hour for 25 hours a week and you can't afford f**king shampoo, christ!

Yeah, I'm prety much a loner at the moment.

My parents are on holiday, my sister moved out and 90% of my friends are at uni, so I can't even have a decent party.

It's not even like I can get high, because I want to join the RAF and have a preliminary interview with them soon, and don't know how long it is till I will have my medical, and solo drinking is just not kosher.

Woe is me. Going to bed.

Remember kids, if you say Candlejack aloud he wi-