The Late Night Thread.

Dan6061

How the hell does it get so late so damn quick!? Supposed to be doing loads of Uni work tomorrow haha...

I've had that feeling all day. Missed going to work, instead of going to bed i stayed up building a wheel. Now i have to be at work at 8am and i'm on the internet again :(

Playing solitaire. Listening to music. Pondering things.

Listening to Mostly Autumn and it reminded me of the nights i used to skin up and take a bath with the lights out, candles lit, window open for a cool breeze and Mostly Autumn on the stereo. They were some of the best baths i've ever taken.

Random fact: I offered the guy from Reverand and the Makers a line of cocaine even though i had no cocaine or any real idea of who he was.

Nice facts. If you went for a line with him, it would mean a virtual TF high 5. God im sad

I had a nice day. Work at 9am, stupid retarded waterworks people kill the water at 12, no pans/dishes by 1, get to leave and go to the pub at half 1 pm. Been out in town ever since :rolleyes:

Been a bit naughty tonight really, hence I just got back to mine, and cant handle sleep. But fuck it, I've worked 7 days, without a day off, so I think I deserve it... Day off tomorrow though, then back on it on tuesday, Im loving it though, As soon as the easter holidays kick in, I AM MANAGER! YES, ,ME MANAGER! thats how godlike I am!