The Late Night Thread.

Dan6061

Windows 7 is pretty funky. They finally got a moving image on the windows load up screen :o

So is it looking like windows 7 compared to windows vista going to be xp compared to windows ME respectively?

Is it so late that im being thick or is that a really badly constructed sentance?

are you back in the UK JT?

It kinda is. What i'm asking is vista going to be like windows ME, as opposed to windows 7, which is going to be like XP, in the scene that me was out for a very short time and was shit, where xp is the most popular windows ever and probably will keep bringing out updates for another 18 months.

I'm staying here for now, getting married on the 31st. :)

Is it so late that im being thick or is that a really badly constructed sentance?

are you back in the UK JT?

No, that was a very badly constructed sentence.

It seems a lot faster, especially for viewing files and shifting folders and large files around. Yet to go around installing all sorts of games and what not though so my opinion could change i guess.

So far though... i like it. And it is only a beta not even the final testing version, so stability is the main concern at the minute not speed. It bodes well for microsoft though as i reckon its a fair bit faster than vista for most things already without the additional speed and performance tweeks that usually follow.

Taskbar program switching is dead easy and just sort of flows through... frickin awesome.

Yeah, we're both getting sick of me going back and forth. Me in particular because i'm the one doing the traveling. So we decided to get married, have a little outdoor wedding in the stupidly cold weather which should be a laugh. Then have a big traditional wedding (aka renewing vows) with all the traditional shit in a few years down the road. Inc the stag night!

Works out pretty good really because we get to have two weddings. One fun and one traditional, one here and one back at home. I'm getting married in jeans haha.

But yeah, USA immigration is a bitch.

Yeah, we're both getting sick of me going back and forth. Me in particular because i'm the one doing the traveling. So we decided to get married, have a little outdoor wedding in the stupidly cold weather which should be a laugh. Then have a big traditional wedding (aka renewing vows) with all the traditional shit in a few years down the road. Inc the stag night!

Works out pretty good really because we get to have two weddings. One fun and one traditional, one here and one back at home. I'm getting married in jeans haha.

But yeah, USA immigration is a bitch.

So the reason for marriage is just to get access in to america yer? ( to put it bluntly )