The Late Night Thread.

Dan6061

Ed Geins and interesting one, as Is The Zodiac Killer and 'Son of Sam'

Americans/Brits seem to be the most interesting ones, All the Russians seem to do is lop of there heads and f**k the corpses. :sleeping:

I watched zodiac earlier, it's so long winded........

And talking about sicko's.......ted bundy anyone????

law student who raped and murdered more than 35 women in six states

Just read about him, hes a strange one too. Although, when you read some of the Bundys a pussy :ermm:

yeah he is a bit.

I've been reading about Harold Shipman, a doctor convicted of 15 murders; a later inquiry stated he had killed at least 215 and possibly up to 457 people over a 25-year period. Quite interesting..... But only america could miss a doctor killing people on like a weekly basis lmao

Edited by l33th3tr33

Anyone, Im just intrested now lol.

You hast Pm (Y)

yeah he is a bit.

I've been reading about Harold Shipman, a doctor convicted of 15 murders; a later inquiry stated he had killed at least 215 and possibly up to 457 people over a 25-year period. Quite interesting....but only america could miss a doctor killing people on like a weekly basis lmao .

Another odd ball, I watched a documentary about him not so long ago as well. When you read different accounts of it, alot of it's pretty inconsistent from story to story so it's hard to say what is and isn't true.

Can i also point out, Harold Shipman was from Nottingham :rolleyes:

Edited by Adam-Griffin

I have a splitting headache. Anybody else suffer from regular headaches and migraines? Sucks balls, as I can't concentrate for anything I actually want to be spending my time doing.

Haii, btw. If that means "hi" and it wasn't a poor attempt at spelling hawaii?

I'll stick to hello in future then :P

I often get migraines, although not as often now as i did 6 months or so ago. I was advised to drink more water by my doctor and it really helps i find. I normally get through between 10-12 pints a day and the difference it makes is amazing. I used to get them almost everyday and they were unbearable where as now i get them 2/3 times a week and whilst still painful they aren't half as bad as they used to be :)

I'll stick to hello in future then :P

I often get migraines, although not as often now as i did 6 months or so ago. I was advised to drink more water by my doctor and it really helps i find. I normally get through between 10-12 pints a day and the difference it makes is amazing. I used to get them almost everyday and they were unbearable where as now i get them 2/3 times a week and whilst still painful they aren't half as bad as they used to be :)

That's a good point as today I've not really drunk much for some reason. Suddenly I'm wondering if a lifetime of head pain is all self inflicted through dehydration? Buggary, if that's the case. It's quite easy to forget to drink though.

f**ksake, I've stayed up til 3 again.

Meh, all the cool kids do.

My dream is to one day find me a wife that is able to do the same, is it just me or a women f**king awful at staying up past 11?!

In unrelated news, he headphones i was about to package back up and take back because sound was only coming from one ear are now fixed; Turns out i'd fiddled with the volume control so sound only came from the left ear.

Wow, do i feel silly. Not as silly as i'd feel if i'd taken them back, they'd been sent to head office and then someone had tested them to find in actual fact theirs f**k all wrong with them.