The Late Night Thread.

Dan6061

You are fail Mr Griffin.

I know :(

I just like to have all my add-ons upto date and toolbars/Tab colours/personas all looking nice and fancy :wub:

I do that pretty much every day :lol: Got set folders for everything, colour schemes have to be perfect, desktop background changes every day etc...

You obviously havn't got half as much shit as i did then :P It just took me nearly 3 hours to completely sort.

What spell checker are we all using? I'm fed up of making stupid mistakes haha.

Also, I've been on this forum for nearly 3 years and still havn't got a f**king clue how to quote more than one person at a time :lol:

I'm typing this out purely to see if my new spell checkers working, whilst I'm at it I might as well post it though I suppose.

Looks ok to me ^_^

Do most spell checkers underline grammatical errors too?

Seems it wants to change 'ok' to 'OK'. Damn yanks..

Edit: Yeah, cunting thing wants to change 'Colour' To color aswell :P

And it underlines diet and tells me it's wrong.

Edited by Adam-Griffin

Also, I've been on this forum for nearly 3 years and still havn't got a f**king clue how to quote more than one person at a time :lol:

Use the quote button instead of reply at the bottom of someone's post. And just click on each one that you want to quote.

Can't sleep.

Just discovered my littlest sisters' being bullied by some lasses from my old school who're a couple of years older than her, and she's being picked on by some people on the school bus. As much as I hate her, it's made me feel like shit for not being there to protect her :(

Edited by Hannah Shucksmith