The Late Night Thread.

Dan6061

adam.......i asked a question of the ufc thread, i was hoping you wuld reply lol?!?!?

ye kinda regret the cheese thing now, only ate half of it, and im also ashamed im listening to avril lavigne on you tube haha...........FML!!!!

Yes, I'd be ashamed to! Havn't seen your question sorry :$ Will dig the thread up now and see if i can answer it for you (Y)

Edit: Posted what i know but don't take it as gospel haha, I'm more than happy to be wrong (Y)

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....p;#entry2038689

Edited by Adam-Griffin

I three had a sober night, but shall be heading back out shortly and probably getting on it :shifty:

f**king hell Rainbird, my face is tingling from my massive alcohol consumption.

Rocked up at Goodbodys at like half 5 having been to Cuba.

Mcconnons was literally amazing, Dyson started playing some chase and status and everyone (all three of us) went rather crazy ! So we went to Cuba and smoked lots and drunk Sailor Jerrys and Sambuca all morning and then had a steak breakfast.

Urghhh, my nipples hurt ! I'll send you a photo in a second, my whole chest is black and yellow from you !! Basterdos. ..

Edited by Pashley26