Rich Pearson

Rich Pearson

:o Speechless. haha.

Thats was one amazing video . I have't seen a good video like that in a while . Someone is getting too good for there trials shoes. mr . pearson .

well why not get your trials ass down to plymouth asap i have my new bike . you must be able to spare a few pounds .Lol ask the mother , well sick vid . keep it up man . see you soon .

Cheers ben x

Edited by Ben b

What's the song?
Great editing, perfect song choice (what's the song :P ?)

The track is a version of Drove Through Ghosts To Get Here by 65DaysOfStatic which I cut and reshuffled to fit the vid. The actual song has a much longer expository and less of the main round. BIG props goes to my man Flipp for introducing me to 65dos (Y)

will there be a longer version?

I'm currently working on a Natural Training vid as I've been seriously neglecting my natural riding favouring street at the moment, so should be out in a month or so (been bombing videos out recently and need to take a break for a bit :P)

Really glad everyone liked the vid, please do keep posting. (Y)

Rich

The track is a version of Drove Through Ghosts To Get Here by 65DaysOfStatic which I cut and reshuffled to fit the vid. The actual song has a much longer expository and less of the main round. BIG props goes to my man Flipp for introducing me to 65dos (Y)

Thanks!

It's weird, because I discovered this artist a few days ago, just haven't listened yet.

Oh my god.

That video was probably the best video ive ever seen, the riding was brilliant and the editing was sick! The music also went soooooooooo well with your riding style, definately a class video!

Also, what forks have you got to stand up to those front wheel gaps haha :P

Holy crap thats siiiiiiick

The riding was crazy, some very unreal gaps to front! I know for sure that I am going out ridin' tomorrow, practise some frontwheel-gaps :D

I reckon when people say stuff like that it means I've done my job properly :D . Cheers dude.

Oh my god.

That video was probably the best video ive ever seen, the riding was brilliant and the editing was sick! The music also went soooooooooo well with your riding style, definately a class video!

Also, what forks have you got to stand up to those front wheel gaps haha :P

The music really is awesome (not accrediting myself, just how savage 65Dos are), glad you liked it. Alarmingly I'm just running Echo urbans which as I understand should have snapped by now (or at least thats what every trials rider in the UK seems to tell me...)

DJ ride - 10th May, party afterwards...

You know you wanna be there.

You know I'm gonna be there. (Y)

Cheers again for all the comments, keep them coming.

Rich

• 1 year later...