What Is This? Why Me?

Ryan Blackwell

those park tool crank pullers aren't supposed to be used on isis bb's as the bb's have a larger diameter hole, that'll be why it's stuck in there.

I use an adapter that came with my bb, but people often use 5p coins.

Best bet is get some mole grips and start pulling/turning it out and see if the threads are still okay.

Get two bolts the same thread size, thread one on, about 5-6mm, the thread the second one down so it hits the first one, them tighten the two together. should work if you can find a bolt the same thread.....

Or mole grips???

Get two bolts the same thread size, thread one on, about 5-6mm, the thread the second one down so it hits the first one, them tighten the two together. should work if you can find a bolt the same thread.....

Or mole grips???

do that, no damage to your threads or tool..

(counter-turning)

Edited by br3n

• 2 weeks later...
those park tool crank pullers aren't supposed to be used on isis bb's as the bb's have a larger diameter hole, that'll be why it's stuck in there.

I use an adapter that came with my bb, but people often use 5p coins.

Best bet is get some mole grips and start pulling/turning it out and see if the threads are still okay.

park tool do make them for isis cranks, but they have a black handle and the blue handle is for square tappered cranks. they have different size ends, you can also buy new end bits for them they are about £4 if i remember correctly.

Adam.