Ko Mod... Sexy Time!

Simpson

Well, was riding in an underground car park the other night so i was feeling a bit arty and got these photo's taken! ill get some of the drilled holes and some nice lighter ones later but i do kinda like these ones! didnt think it was going to work, throught it would look cheap and bent and holey but actually really like it with all my silver parts on there! rides like a god as well!

gallery_6685_1742_110799.jpg

gallery_6685_1742_213677.jpg

gallery_6685_1742_88296.jpg

KO MK1 long frame de strickered, (hopefully get some Simpson stickers or something made up, spray or summink)

Koxx Forks, Echo stem, Zoo bars, dengura, Echo rear on a Echo Hub, Hope proII on a try all front, Pro-tech 160 bodged onto a 180 rotor (with vee brake spacers and long bolts!) heatsink red an Alic C cnc'ed pads.... bowt it..... commments bitches!

:o im shocked that acctully looks really nice better than when i had it even, hope you get on with it well mate long bike tap better =] im not sure about bunny hop taps though but if theres a will theres a simpson? Hope you get on with it well mate the zhi is finnaly running up to scratch shame im not riding it how it should be :( ride soon mate :)

Jack (Y)