How Else Do I Post.

Craig-H

I think my other post being closed was totally out of order look yeah im a new member and want to start riding again so closing my post is gonna help me get riding again how? Also i can only post in NMC so how else can i ask people if they have a frame and bb for sale couldn't you have just moved the topic for me.

ok so now your telling members not to sell there goods to anyone who's isn't a member why? Sorry if this is getting annoying but i really cant see why if someone is selling what i need they can't sell them to me as im not a member.

Dude right listen its the rules unfortuaintly nobody likes them but hey if you want acess to the hole forum, unfortuaintly you have to stick by them. Yes we all know they a pain in the butt, but its how the admin is running the site, so if you don't like it don't post or come on it. (no offence)

fair point but how would i scam them as i would be paying. i send cheque, cheque clears they send what i would have payed for you didnt think of that did you come on how can i scam them if im paying.

dude, dont try to out smart me...

if you can buy, you can sell, so people will get ripped, this rule was only introduced because problem occured, if you dont like it, lump it.

Dont you see thats my point i cant buy im not trying to out smart you its just i really think its stupid how i cant buy what i need because im not a member if the cheque clears then no one is getting scammed i could buy some really hammered frame im the one who would be most likey to get scammed. Its really sad how cause some poeple have been scammed in the past any new member has to suffer like this all i wanna do is get riding again and i used to view TF as a place i could come for help instead im getting pushed aside and told that no one wants to sell me want i need for somthing as small as this. Anyhow i think its best i dont reply anymore as it keeps getting bumped up the list.

Dont you see thats my point i cant buy im not trying to out smart you its just i really think its stupid how i cant buy what i need because im not a member if the cheque clears then no one is getting scammed i could buy some really hammered frame im the one who would be most likey to get scammed. Its really sad how cause some poeple have been scammed in the past any new member has to suffer like this all i wanna do is get riding again and i used to view TF as a place i could come for help instead im getting pushed aside and told that no one wants to sell me want i need for somthing as small as this. Anyhow i think its best i dont reply anymore as it keeps getting bumped up the list.

Get validated, plank.

If you was a member striaght away then half to 3/4 of the members on here would just sign up sell or buy something and thats it, they would contribute sweet f**k all to the forum the validation makes it so that people have to proove that they have common sense and want to help people out and contribute. It also helps people stop being scammed. If you want to buy something off someone try finding there msn addy in there profile but dont moan if it goes tits up because you didnt read there feedback ect and notice people have had problems.

Edited by basher

You can still add people to MSN/email them, it just means the forum doesn't appear to have so much responsibility if something goes tits up

Stop being an idiot, use your melon, and shut the f**k up!

You're not stuck in pre-members, just type properly and you'll get validated.

It's the easiest thing ever, but hardly any pre-members get validated because they type like retards.

Even the foreign members can type better English!

Upon entry to this forum you had options that may have got you validated:

* Make helpful posts with good spelling, punctuation etc...

* Follow the rules in the first place and not post a wanted thread

* Not post this thread

* Look on eBay for bikes instead

I'm pretty sure these two threads have ruined your chance of validation for a while.

You can't rob a bank then moan because the police arrest you - rules are rules now stop arguing about it.

If you don't like the rules that are in place find another forum!