Trials And Trials

kyle-livesey

I was thinking earlier, do u think that motorbike trials has helped in the development of push bike trials.

If you look thorough the history of motorbike trials and push bike trials, they have moved with the times and they do look similar in many ways. Like the older motor bikes looked like motocross bikes, like a box shape same with push bikes. Now they have lost ever think that isn't needed and look almost the same minus the engine.

I would actually say bike trials have played a big part in the evolution of mototrials.

The way the top riders ride a mototrials bike is now very much alike how a pedal trials bike is ridden.

Also, many mototrials riders started off riding bike trials. For examle 2007 world trials champion Antonio Bou And former world trials rider Marc Colomer (who only first got on a motobike at the age of 16).

Jack H

I dont think for 1 minuet that Jack was saying pedo trials was around before moto trials, just that kids get to play on pedo trials from a very early age with no restrictions i.e play out in the street, cost and transport is also a factor. The Skills developted on a pedo trials defo helps and adapts itself well for modern moto trials trick riding. (Y)

I dont think for 1 minuet that Jack was saying pedo trials was around before moto trials, just that kids get to play on pedo trials from a very early age with no restrictions i.e play out in the street, cost and transport is also a factor. The Skills developted on a pedo trials defo helps and adapts itself well for modern moto trials trick riding. (Y)

Pedo Trials...... sound like a case at the old bailey for child molesters :)

Many of the top 10 Moto Trials riders have come from biketrials... Tarres was a biketrial rider for years before getting a moto trial bike. In spain it is the normal way.

Watch the world rounds or the indoor moto stuff now and you will see that the techniques are very cycletrials.

It did seem to take a while for the cycles to get to the no seat style... like the moto's have been for many years.

why don't you get a modern trials bike the ty's have crap power 4rt's and sherco's are the best

oh my god Your such a f**king fanny!! :lol:

Crap power? Let's race dude, you on your f**king Sherco 80 or whatever. TY's have much more torque than modern bikes, i.e, loads of power when the bike's doing f**k all revs.

I can't afford a modern bike, I don't ride often enough to justify getting a modern bike and I hate them anyway, no torque at all for half the throttle opening.

I win competitions on my crap, underpowered TY I'll have you know, I got in TMX for being 3rd in the Manchester 17s championship!

Make a vid on your poxy little minimoto thing, and I'll make a vid on mine, then we'll have a poll to see who is best.

Trials Story.

Motor-trials was created...

Some guy's kid wanted to do it, but wasn't strong or big enough to handle a motorbike, so he modified his BMX so he could do some trials on it.

Then it all caught on, Deng was invented, and POW. Here we are!

Trials Story.

Motor-trials was created...

Some guy's kid wanted to do it, but wasn't strong or big enough to handle a motorbike, so he modified his BMX so he could do some trials on it.

Then it all caught on, Deng was invented, and POW. Here we are!

I reckon Deng is a reincarnation of some other Trials legend before Deng. Like Hans Rey, but turned into Darth Vader.

why don't you get a modern trials bike the ty's have crap power 4rt's and sherco's are the best

what a spoon, you might aswell say to people who have classic cars why dont you sell that car and get a corsa.

And yeah motorbike has helped in the development of push bikes, as the first bike was made in the montesa factory by one of the workers, read up on it on monty website if you want.

Edited by basher

i ride at cowm quarry the best riding place in england and my sherco is 100cc not 80 and is miles better than a crappy ty and my bike will beat you in a race anyday and my new 08 sherco 125 is piss miles better than a ty and trial bikes are to stand up not sit down ty's are crap

and r2wtrials ty's are better than beta's they are the crapest of the crapest bikes you can buy 4rt's beat them all you idiot and you really think onza t comps can sell for £750 on ebay what a loser

Edited by koxxtrials

i ride at cowm quarry the best riding place in england and my sherco is 100cc not 80 and is miles better than a crappy ty and my bike will beat you in a race anyday and my new 08 sherco 125 is piss miles better than a ty and trial bikes are to stand up not sit down ty's are crap

and r2wtrials ty's are better than beta's they are the crapest of the crapest bikes you can buy 4rt's beat them all you idiot and you really think onza t comps can sell for £750 on ebay what a loser

And you think you can get £450 for a T mag ? In your own words " what a loser "

Wish i was a new member.

'Nuff said.

Edited by jandamna

You sir, are a f**king noob who has no idea what you are talking about. I have beaten 250+ GasGas's regularly on my TY, 1 of my mates has a 250 and 2 of them have 280s. So bring it on junior, I'll race you any day. Let me know when you get a proper bike.

My mate was flat out on his 250, which has a speedo as it is fully road legal, his max speed for the straight we were on said 45mph, and I overtook him. Very slowly, but still got past him.

As I have said before, I beat two thirds of the field at every competition I ever ride, on my shit, rattley old TY, and I wouldn't swap it for any of these modern things.

Oh and by the way, Beta? Best modern bike I have ever ridden, they have loads more usable, low down power than any GasGas I have ridden, apart from a 321.

But you are right, Sherco's do make the best modern 125s, but you don't have one yet.

think about it your ty will have some power but the new gas gas 280 pro runs really well a bloke had one at cowm quarry excellent bike you would be able to do you comps and your stuff but you could just stick to your double disc echo lite which by the way is a awsome bike you would be good on a 07 gas gas i want one but i have all branded sherco clothing which cost about 130 pounds go on youtube and type in cowm quarry hillclimb in the search bar they are my vids but i really don't like the beta's they are the heaviest but for power and sound the 4rt's just rule all the other bikes 4 stroke power is awsome and trials bikes are not to race on if you want to do that get a ktm. it is also rare to see a ty in such good condition

Edited by koxxtrials

think about it your ty will have some power but the new gas gas 280 pro runs really well a bloke had one at cowm quarry excellent bike you would be able to do you comps and your stuff but you could just stick to your double disc echo lite which by the way is a awsome bike you would be good on a 07 gas gas i want one but i have all branded sherco clothing which cost about 130 pounds go on youtube and type in cowm quarry hillclimb in the search bar they are my vids but i really don't like the beta's they are the heaviest but for power and sound the 4rt's just rule all the other bikes 4 stroke power is awsome

I see where your coming from now, sorry I get pissed off so easy at the moment, my Mum's leaving and I thought I was fine but I'm finding it really hard now.

Anyway, cheers for the Echo coment, I love it too.

The thing about the TY's is that they are heavy and physically big, but they are so torquey they just power through every gear faster than any GasGas, what they don't do is go up big steps very well, although they are surprisingly good.

When they came out, they revolutionised trials, when you ride one next to a modern 2007 bike and the TY175 from the year before, they feel more like the modern bike. They tend to suprise everyone who has a go on mine.

sorry to hear about your mum leaving my mum and dad split up years ago but i soon got over it and for the echo rear disc brake would i be able to do the same thing on my t mag and what is the thing called that allows you to run a rear disc brake and how do you put it on