Rear Brake - What Is Favord More

Dave6895

As i look at other users bikes in the Bike Pic's Section there is a varying amount whom use ether disc or magura.

From what i can tell it seam most mod's now will use a rear disc, but also a good few stocks are do so too. So what with all the new advance on everything use to make these componets which is the best/prefered to use of today. I've always used magura as that was the done thing but the frame i am thinking of getting has a disc mount and is very tempting to try out.

Dave

a lot of people like disc on the front and magura on the back but i prefer dual disc which is better

Front i'm full understanding on and ran a Hope Monotrials my self and loved it more than Magura. Hand if i got my front wheel in a rut or root on rocks and slightly bent the wheel, brake was fine.

It's the rear i am intrested in. I'd like to do dual disc on stock but not sure if its that advanced now as a replacment maybe to the Magura