Newbie Posts ?

oldskool

Jesus christ, you claim to be nearly as old as my dad and your acting like a 5 year old ? if you dont like the validation system then f**k offk, most people here have had to go through it and not complained why should you be any different because you older ? you may be older than most members but you certainly arent as mature !

well arent we bossy ? why dont you f**k off, personally i dont know many 5 yr olds that can type ? and i think if you look back there was someone that agreed with me and im sure plenty others ? but it is only 4oclock so most are not online , i was just bored and thought id annoy a few people like yourself, so do yourself a favour and next time dont go to a battle of wits unarmed ?

May be i am, have you a problem if i am. Did you also no twat is slang for beating soemone up?

this is a shit arguement anyway, well actually its rather funny but ill just report the topic now.

if its funny keep it going im sooooo bored ?

i agree totally about the deng thing and i beleive my adamant is indeed deng :rolleyes: but its the way idiots use it as every other word in every other sentence like its cool thats laim ?

Then you barking up the wrong tree. You can't hate it all then be part of the so called conspircy your saying there is over Dengs stuff. He found a neash in the market and has exploited it in the right manner and look. Trials is huge now!

I don't get what you mean about how people use Deng as cool. I would not say in a convo

Random person on msn: check this frame out

Me: oh my god wow thats so Deng! I love it, i want one now so i can be Deng like everyone

Just chill out. Your not getting anyplace fast. Then again i'm probs not helping your rage nor my self by posting er so bye

Then you barking up the wrong tree. You can't hate it all then be part of the so called conspircy your saying there is over Dengs stuff. He found a neash in the market and has exploited it in the right manner and look. Trials is huge now!

I don't get what you mean about how people use Deng as cool. I would not say in a convo

Random person on msn: check this frame out

Me: oh my god wow thats so Deng! I love it, i want one now so i can be Deng like everyone

Just chill out. Your not getting anyplace fast. Then again i'm probs not helping your rage nor my self by posting er so bye

:lol: panic not i have no rage ! that wasnt really the context i was refering to , i have read countless posts where people have used the word deng as if it was a letter, and then newbies have had to ask "what does deng mean" and nobody answered their cries ?

Why exactly are you on here anyway, you bored because you cant get it from your wife or may be you havnt got one because your a looser. Or is it because you cant get it up so cant go have a wank to pass the time. You not have a job you should be at, you scronge off the goverment?

Im sure its one of them, get a life and go back into your hole away from this forum as its obvious you have nothing to offer and just want to use the forsale wtd bit.

One post out of 26 agreed and winding people up is only going to get you banned i CBA with this topic, twats p[ost this stuff every week in NMC, your not special , just a wanker

26 posts , but between how many people gimp ? there were plenty of replys flying around, and if you want to call me a wanker do it in person ! see how brave you are then ?

Argh, stop being such idiots.

Oldskool:

Firstly, if you're actually 31, you're about the most short-sighted 31 year old I've ever heard of. The 'ex-pro' thing seems unlikely too.

Secondly, yes, this forum is run by egomaniacal idiots. Which is unfortunate for you, since the same people who you've just called egomaniacs are the ones who have the validate button. That was an oversight on your part, wasn't it?

Thirdly, you're threatening violence over the internet? Big man.

Fourthly, if you actually wanted to get validated and had some brain cells to rub together, you could have just made a useful topic and you'd have been validated in no time.

Bye