Plymouth Ride?

Alex Dark

Copthorne is named after the Copthorne hotel.

Copthorne is basically about 100m from the train station, in a straight line.

You come out of the train station, up the hill (Glen Park Avenue will be on your left) and follow it down an underpass (everyone will be walking here).

You walk straight till you come to some trialsy looking stuff - Copthorne hotel is the big building on your right.

Copthorne is named after the Copthorne hotel.

Copthorne is basically about 100m from the train station, in a straight line.

You come out of the train station, up the hill (Glen Park Avenue will be on your left) and follow it down an underpass (everyone will be walking here).

You walk straight till you come to some trialsy looking stuff - Copthorne hotel is the big building on your right.

ah right.....cool, i know exactly where that is...thats basically the only part of plymouth ive ever ridden!

Anyone going to be arriving later on?

alex dark i cant make it . im off to france for a riding exberdition . but when i get back get another ride together yer..

i get back on the 24th . get a ride in after then . anyone up for that ???????????????????????????????///// please . i wanna meet some new rider like mr koxx . himself :) . alex t love him haha . ??

CHeers benjamin x

Rich sorry to disappoint but i wont be there, resting my ankle as its being silly and also my finger as list time i rode it hurt to told handle bars.... also need to sort my rear brake out and get my Vee, may pop out and take some pics. But no guarentee.

darren you SLAG . .

QUOTE (Ben b @ Oct 16 2007, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
alex dark i cant make it . im off to france for a riding exberdition . but when i get back get another ride together yer..

i get back on the 24th . get a ride in after then . anyone up for that ???????????????????????????????///// please . i wanna meet some new rider like mr koxx . himself :) . alex t love him haha . ??

CHeers benjamin x

Sure med, we'll arrange a date and go out for a ride.......

got new parts for the onza now...sweet!

QUOTE (Ben b @ Oct 17 2007, 10:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
got profile + gu 07 now :P . so you must book another .

cheers ben

cool, you still want me to have a bash at that wheel for you?

Ive got koxx forks, tensile cranks, echo cnc clamps, raceface stem, koxx bars

Darren is going to hit your hard lol, very hard may i film big d?

as i live in plymouth im sure i can come out for the day ^^ cya there guys.

yes instead of darren hitting me all the time he can hit ben YES! lol

and tyler you better be out cuz i am. lol adam and james are at mine on saturday sothey will be out too. cya then.

matt

Hey guys, any idea what front brakes cogs have in stock as i may be buying one on sunday :) thanks. oh and Dark_Biker do you have a pink rim and yellow maggie slaves as i seen someone riding in lostwithiel and it wasnt trott.

Adam

Erm, ive got an Onza woodstock with racelines and red koxx wheels......