Possible Stolen Bike On Ebay?

monkeyseemonkeydo

I hate the fact that people think northerners are scum and that southerners are the best things since sliced bread!

I'm Northern (ish) and I don't think I'm scum. Maybe you're just insecure?

I was only joking... :turned:

Plus it's not racist because Liverpudlian isn't a race. ;)

It soon will be considering the amount of inbreeding that goes on, experts warn.

I'm Northern (ish) and I don't think I'm scum. Maybe you're just insecure?

It soon will be considering the amount of inbreeding that goes on, experts warn.

It is a race.....

.....to the dole office

boom boom :lol:

Now that's a bit much, your supposed to be Senior Members of the forum!

You wouldn't say that about black people on here would you? Set some standards for the little Pre-Member scum to follow guys.

Haha, im more northern, slags.

The scouse person, its because your scouse, you lot always nick things :P :P

And if you take that seriously, then theres no hope.

Cant make my mind up weather its nicked or not.

Edited by Si-man

my mother is a scouser and LOL

she gets asked to get into locked car doors when her colleagues lose their keys :lol: shes not a locksmith either btw :P

obviously its stolen, but what can you do? I remmeber asking ebay a while ago saying i was 99% a bike was stolen and they said just phone the local police authorities

Well at least this scouser has a job that pays 34.000 a year, has never seen a “dole office”, and is unfamiliar with the term. Beat that. And if anyone on here knows me they can provide vindication to that effect.

Back to the point of allegations regarding the stolen bike. It’s not our job to make accusations against an innocent person. People who are accusing this person could be liable to prosecution. I think I will email the seller and provide a link to this topic.

Jebus Christ man, take a deep breath and chill the hell out!! With regards 'accusations against an innocent person' the only reason I put this up on here was someone on here might recognise the bike *if* it was stolen... you've got to admit that ad doesn't sound like anyone who's ever ridden a bike at all, let alone own a Coustellier high spec trials bike. So basically shut the hell up :D

Oh you blaspheming little Sherlock Holmes. I emailed the eBayer with a direct link to this topic so lets see if he replys.

Calm down, calm down

voices_scousers_200x150.jpg

(Might be a bit old for some people on here)

Seriously though, it's just a joke. No one seriously thinks all scousers are dole scum/thieves, so why make an issue out of it? But well done for emailing the guy though - if it actually was stolen, then he's been tipped off.