Disk Brakes

jack_h

Hey All,

I am hopefully soon going to be purchasing a set of disk brakes for my Mission Prodigy (MOD) but have a few doubts.

Firstly I am not sure whether they would fit onto the standard rim + forks.

What Would be the best set to by for around 50 - 70 pounds? - Just the front

Has anyone ever added disk brakes to a Prodigy before?

Thanks for all the help

Jack

I think this thread might have been posted up as a laugh. ;)

I don't.... na mate cant be done... unless you fancy welding yourself some mounts onto the forks, different forks wont work because of funny headtube sizes (???) and you will need a new disk compatible front wheel.... well not worth the effort

I can see you're very much in love with you're rear disc as you have been raving about it since you bodged it

Bodge?! LMAO your such a twat sometimes.

I made that mount myself, it took me 15 hours (ish) of filing and cutting, so don't start telling me its a bodge. I have been doing huge drop gaps on it and it hasn't bend even slightly.

So you can f**k right off before you start calling it a bodge, thankyou very much.

It's a very well thought out modification.

A bodge, by definition, is a "get you home" modification, whereas this mod is designed to run forever.

You haven't ridden my bike, and I will never let you, so shut up calling my handiwork a bodge.

It's a very well thought out modification.

A bodge, by definition, is a "get you home" modification, whereas this mod is designed to run forever.

You haven't ridden my bike, and I will never let you, so shut up calling my handiwork a bodge.

I was'nt dissing it atall i was just stateing, i apologise if i caused any offence :S

Basis of this story,

no it can't be done, nor is it worth being done.

Sell your bike, and get something that will take them.

=]

And El Muelio , I love your bike, infact I want to marry it and have kids with it. That much.... :P

My bike already has a ring on her crank arm.

She's mine...