New Forks Feel Weird ?

Adam-Griffin

What do you mean the steering feels wierd?

It will feel sharper because the head angle is steeper because they are shorter. Just get used to them, they are a massive improvement. It took me a while when I swapped my Onza forks for lites.

Edited by El Muelio

What do you mean the steering feels wierd?

It will feel sharper because the head angle is steeper because they are shorter. Just get used to them, they are a massive improvement. It took me a while when I swapped my Onza forks for lites.

Thats probably it then but i cant go round a corner as sharp as i normally would and stuff like that, there a hell of a lot lighter than the onza ones though !

Thats probably it then but i cant go round a corner as sharp as i normally would and stuff like that, there a hell of a lot lighter than the onza ones though !

Only if your rims are drilled but get some proper rim tape. I got like 6 punctures in 2 weeks not realising it was the pressure of the tube pushing on the edges of the drill outs because of rubbish rim tape.

Phil