Who Takes Pills?

Davetrials

No its defiantitly MDMA, why would horse tranquilisers, a sedatitive make someone hyperactively grind there teeth and chew there mouth?

It's most certianly MDMA they where on.

ketamine numbs everything and you don't realise you're eating the inside of your mouth - just like MDMA, cocaine, speed and morphine do (although there's less of a tendency to chew with opiates)

it's not just a horse tranquiliser - they use it on mental patients too

a lot of drugs make you eat your face - this is why anybody sensible brings gum with them on a hard night out.

to piss on an earlier point - pills were never clean, I started taking them in 1996 - they were shit then and they're just as shit now.

to piss on another earlier point - pills usually dont have persil or rat poison in, if you put poisonous things in the pills your customers die and there's nobody left to sell pills to. It doesn't make any business sense to kill your customers.

What happens is that they have other drugs put mixed in with the MDMA because MDMA is expensive and heroin, ketamine and speed are cheap. Depending on how you feel about other drugs this is either a good or bad thing - personally I always liked the ones with smack in cos you could pop a couple and sit down for a nice wednesday evening playstation session with your mates.

Chewable multivitamins... Teddy bear shaped ones are best (Y)

Haahahaha i actully could't stop laughin lol. :lol:

Please tell me your joking?

coke is nasty go go rot your brain!

i used to smoke abit of weed been offered pills loads of time's never have taken one!

get high on life not drugs haha!

devvo maby?? hahahahya!!

yer same here tyler never touched them and never will but ive done weed but who aint and pot but that just gave me paranoia. well been there and done the weed and its pretty shit. :mellow:

I've started to not sleep. It's shit.

omfg. Least someone is like me i can't sleep either i didt get to sleep last night until 3:00 wich pissed me off because i wanted a good ride today but now im nakerd. haha . But it's every night it either 1:30 2:00 3:00 . i may aswell stay up all night haha. i wonder whats im doing rong. its those drugs haha.

Cheers ben xx

Edited by Ben b

QUOTE (Ben b @ Dec 5 2007, 12:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
omfg. Least someone is like me i can't sleep either i didt get to sleep last night until 3:00 wich pissed me off because i wanted a good ride today but now im nakerd. haha . But it's every night it either 1:30 2:00 3:00 . i may aswell stay up all night haha. i wonder whats im doing rong. its those drugs haha.

Cheers ben xx

I don't actually sleep though, I'll just lie wide awake in bed. Some nights i'll get a few hours sleep others I will stay awake the whole night. Don't know whats up with me, starting to piss me off now.