Who Takes Pills?

Davetrials

I was expecting, Because I can get them super cheap anyone want them?? haha.

And no I don't some people I know same age as me (15) Do take them. I can't see that many people on here taking them as they all ride bikes and most are fairly sensible when it comes to things like this.

Matt Rushton

Ok, i going to sound like a super newbie here but what pills you talking about? :)

Paul and Sharks

Shrek 2's

Playstation's

Ferrari's

E's mean anything to you ?

Loads of people round my area are on them...They sell from about £2.50 upwards...Never touched em though...Never will.

Cocaine is as high as it gets.

Danny.

Edited by Danny Kearns

I don't really understand Danny, are you saying coke is safer? That's a pretty weird attitude.

I've never felt the need to try pills, really. I mean I'm sure they're great fun but I prefer to get my fun in other ways. Looooads of my friends take them though.

I don't really understand Danny, are you saying coke is safer? That's a pretty weird attitude.

By far !. When on E's...If you don't drink enough water you dehydrate, if you drink to much you flood your brain.

Cocaine...There are no real side effects...1 line roughly buzz's you for about 30 mins. You can't flood your brain or dehydrate on it...Well i certainly never have had any problems with the stuff...Yet i've known mates to be rushed into hospital through E's.

I really don't like E's at all. They scare me.

Cocaine is just something for raves and Football matches.

Danny.

Edited by Danny Kearns

It sucks that you've gota change yourself to have a good time. If your with a good set of lads and you want to have a good time, it'll happen. Don't say that I don't know what I'm on about because I've been on both sides of the fence, and being clean with good mates is by far the better way to be.

It sucks that you've gota change yourself to have a good time. If your with a good set of lads and you want to have a good time, it'll happen. Don't say that I don't know what I'm on about because I've been on both sides of the fence, and being clean with good mates is by far the better way to be.

I really like that way of looking at it. I've never been interested in drugs altho like a lot of peolpe have said some of my friends take them. What I can't understand with them and what I've seen a great deal at festivals and such is the few hours they're out of their face is extremely annoying and just over the top and from then on they are the most miserable set of twats on the planet. Whats the fun in that?

Cocaine is as high as it gets.

lol :/

My pshychology teacher onces advised the entire class (off the record) to try it at least once (pills).

I stand by the you cant comment until you've tried it argument but cant be arsed to justify it at 1:46 am

Edited by br3n

I stand by the you cant comment until you've tried it argument but cant be arsed to justify it at 1:46 am

I havn't tried it but I can still comment that I won't or at least don't want to, maybe the time has something to do with it, but im not saying they are bad, just that they are not how I see myself having a good time.

I think i'd feel 'dirty' afterwards. and hearing some of my friends come-down stories doesn't make me want to go out and buy some either.