Sex.

Barbra

I used to think you made babies by putting it up her arse lol.

I've been willing do anal for a year or two,I am 17 now,can I have some points?

On topic,I wouldn't really be bothered about 1 years difference personally,aslong as she is mature and ready for it,then it should be fines. But this is my opinion and every bodies differs.

This is fromt he bottom of my heart, so your lucky!

Me and this girl, had sex a year ago, when we were both 15....fair enough, then we split up sorta thing for agesss then like a month or so ago we did again, I was 16, she was 15...no big deal, it was suprisingly similar (ha!) and to be honest, the ages don't matter, even with the law because if your both mature enough for it then the law won't find out because you'll be sensible enough to either not do it..much, or at least be sensible while doing it...cath my drift? I SAY, any age is fine as long as its not too silly, I couldn't go much further than a year below me at the moment but obviously the older you get the further the boundaries stretch.

Theres no real easy way to explain but once youve done it youll just be like '' ohhhh yesssss'''

trust me on this. ITS AMAZZZINGGGGGGG

For me it was... 1st time shit.... 2nd time shit.... 3rd time shit.... but 4th time!!! :o lucky!!! been great ever since! lol

Haha, my first time ever, i was just about to blow, then my phone started to ring... so i answered it...

"rob, i have some really bad news...

Your grandads just been rushed to hospital, hes just had a stroke..."

" :mellow: **flop**"

Edited by terror-error

If a girl picked up the phone while I was servicing her I'd box up my tool and leave.

It's rude!

My gf of a year ago did it to her best mate it was so funny.

My gf ended up proper like moaning down the phone and she was like oh my god, are you having sex and she was like arghhhhhhhhh ill ring you back!!

Quite amusing. Anyway.

1 year is f**k all difference. When I was 15 I had sex with my 16 year old gf so, no biggie.

My gf of a year ago did it to her best mate it was so funny.

My gf ended up proper like moaning down the phone and she was like oh my god, are you having sex and she was like arghhhhhhhhh ill ring you back!!

Quite amusing. Anyway.

1 year is f**k all difference. When I was 15 I had sex with my 16 year old gf so, no biggie.

Same as me. Man were cool B)

its illegal to have sex until your 18 you know. most people when i was at school had sex when they was in year 8, thats aged 13, and that was with people of the age of 18.

Plus if she said its a NO NO, shes obviously not comfortable therefore, its going to be the worse sex you will ever have.

Edit: EVER

erm no its not. 16 is the legal age

on my mates 1 year anniversary i rang him every 5 minutes. wen he eventually turned his phone off i rang his home phone and said i desperately need to speak to him to his mum could she take the phone up.

didnt go down too well

evil b*****d

Yes, we've only worked that out every page since. :turned:

sorry cudnt be arsed to read through it

Sex is the one thing that tops/seals you and your girlfriends's love, if you've done everything and ready for more to connect each other then go for it.

At the end of the day, people might say keep to your year group, but you may be one of the youngest in say year 11 and the girl might be the oldest for year 10.

I've been out with a girl two years below me, but the relationship wasn't anything sexual.

And for anyone having doubts and thoughts on it, if shes mature and no slag, go for it.

Think i've found the perfect thingy thing.

It's a bit shit if you met her through school, in the year below or more or what ever, but if you meet her out side of school randomly on the bus or something equally random, i guess it'd be ok, but you've gotta make the judgement 'is she old enough'

Given that i'm nearly in the year below (5 days later and i'd be in year 11 now) i think i could, but i probably wouldn't.

Think i've found the perfect thingy thing.

It's a bit shit if you met her through school, in the year below or more or what ever, but if you meet her out side of school randomly on the bus or something equally random, i guess it'd be ok, but you've gotta make the judgement 'is she old enough'

Given that i'm nearly in the year below (5 days later and i'd be in year 11 now) i think i could, but i probably wouldn't.

Me too fatty! But 11 days!