Sex.

Barbra

Another quality comedy episode from Chit-Chat Productions®.

On topic:

I'm really surprised that some people set so much store by precise ages or by academic year. Everyone develops at a different rate both physically and mentally, so the fact that the government thinks 16 is on average about the right time for most people to be ready to have sex is irrelevant to any specific couple. And school year is even less relevant because you can be 1 day older than someone and be in the year above, or 364 days older and be in the same year...

i dont think thata theres a real problem with it at all, been there done that. my current relationship, my gf is 17 and im 21, ive got no issues; but then for some reason i think it will be more acceptable to others when shes 18 even thought i'll be 22. really weird, we have the same bday :S

anal is anal

how would they know if you were fudge packing anyway? they would have to have some peeping tom copper.

Yo . id just go for it who the hell is going to find out . no one . like danny said if she agres with it and 100% horny anf frisky she aint gunna say no . ovious u dont ask herfor i t it just happens but you no . i would if i was in your place and like sheehan said . see if you canget it in her chuff . she might like the anal .. just try it haha . (Y) .. good luck . try and get some footage . :P .

cheers ben xx

QUOTE(Ben b @ Oct 4 2007, 10:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yo . id just go for it who the hell is going to find out . no one . like danny said if she agres with it and 100% horny anf frisky she aint gunna say no . ovious u dont ask herfor i t it just happens but you no . i would if i was in your place and like sheehan said . see if you canget it in her chuff . she might like the anal .. just try it haha . (Y) .. good luck . try and get some footage . :P .

cheers ben xx

Hahaha nice ben we all know what you think about on a daily basis! lol

if your both comfortable about having sex and both want it, it doesnt matter about age. surely thats the most important part?

even if you're 35 and she's 9?

the rules on age and anal are to do with homosexual sex not heterosexual sex. ergo you're allowed to bum 16 year old girls