Neil Chana - Video 1

Clownbike

Hey

This is my first video, edited by Ross Gardner. It's just a few clips when i ask Ross to borrow his camera.

I'd liked to have got some proper sidehops in there and some "streetyer" moves too. But overall i'm happy with it, just a bit of fun!

Comments apreciated......

Cheers

Neil

PS BIG THANKS TO ROSSY G AND OTHERS FOR FILMING!

Edited by Clownbike
not needed

vid was propper good, one bit what really made me laugh though was your technique at sidehops :S.

looks even more weird on the video :S.

Sorry hehe.

Matx

Yeah i don't really have a certain technique, it changes day to day. But these are not some of my biggest sidehops, if i remember this is only around 41-42 inches. Also it's a preload......so.....yeah.....look at Tunni and me - exactly the same, enough said. Although this could be the reason i keep ripping my jeans........(back pocket)

Cheers for the comments :$

Neil

Edited by Clownbike

Thanks again for all the comments, made me blush a lil...not that you can see it :P

Yeah to be honest i just love to ride (especially with my local crew), i'm glad you think it shows in the video. I think Ross did a good job of showing it.

To be honest i DO remember most of you guys that i've met on the few rides i have been to. I hope to be seeing more of you guys soon!

EDIT: I made tat gap first time aswell!!!! Then i fell in when i asked Ross to film DOH!

Thanks again

Neil

learn to shave you f**king homo.

your amazzzzzzing

One day i'll get it off! Just keeps growing back!

Edited by Clownbike