Norwich Ride, Sunday 7th October

NVWOCI WVS

right, today seemed to be a laugh even though i had to leaave early :( so whos up for norwich in a fortnight? i'd love to come up to ride and it would be great if we could get everyone who came out today to ride again and maybe some more!

oh yeah, this was baseboys idea :)

count me in, i'll get fyfe and kyle there!"

Think i might show my face for this one. I quite enjoyed the last one although my level of skill has somewhat dropped.

God damn it appealled to my last time we had a ride in norwich how really crap i am these days - its disappointing. So in respect to that i'll be there in the dire attempt to regain some "skills"

HA HA, Stu (Y)

Think i might show my face for this one. I quite enjoyed the last one although my level of skill has somewhat dropped.

God damn it appealled to my last time we had a ride in norwich how really crap i am these days - its disappointing. So in respect to that i'll be there in the dire attempt to regain some "skills"

HA HA, Stu (Y)

Well if the mighty mr broom is making a apperance i mite drag my little white backside out

Biddle/Katie