Please Tell Us What Is Worse :)

El Cristoff

whats worse  

99 members have voted

1. 1. BMX'ing or skateboarding?

• BMX'ing
    • skateboarding

"Which do you prefer, AIDS or HIV".

By the way, i love BMX, keep wanting to sell up and get one, but this thread is stupid, really really stupid.

thats the whole point of chit chat though aint it, to make pointlessly stupid threads like 'post a pic of your missis' and 'post pics of your car' (no offence to the creators of those threads as they have like over 100 replies :))

I like both, but obviously BMX more. You gotta respect the long rich history of skateboarding though!

I hate all that inline / wheels stuck to your feet shit! Doing pointless stupid `grinds` if you can call it that and falling every time they try and land something... with bleedin wheels stuck to their FREAKIN FEET!

...and pants hanging of their arses! :angry:

I like both, but obviously BMX more. You gotta respect the long rich history of skateboarding though!

I hate all that inline / wheels stuck to your feet shit! Doing pointless stupid `grinds` if you can call it that and falling every time they try and land something... with bleedin wheels stuck to their FREAKIN FEET!

...and pants hanging of their arses! :angry:

Actually i find in my skate park skaters whear their trousers right!! and the BMXer's wear skinny jean and their arse hangin out!

SHIT I did that too! lol

Well that makes it 1:33 and i guess the 1 is boss your mate so its kinda obious.... but depends dont it... i used to hate boarding but then met up at a sk8 park with a mate who could ride PROPPERLY like kickflipping off the top of 8 foot+ quarter pipe to flat and landing it evertime not being a pussy and kicking the board away.... that was immense.... but still i did ride BMX.... and hate even trying to plank push lol