Pompy 16th

mr_malcolm

Why don't you all shut up? just a suggestion if you don't want to get a reputation of being complete dickheads. Have you met this guy before? have you spoken to him? has he done anything to you that you don't like? I happen to ride with Dan alot and he is a top bloke.

Just because he looks or rides like Vincent doesn't make him gay and why should it get on your nerves? You jealous? i bet you are.

Revell bikes you shouldn't say much either, your '69inch sidehop' topic shows how much of a dick you are. and why do you have a picture of Chris Doney as your avatar? You want to be like him? awhhhhh how cute.

Well said my friend, well said. Dan is a top bloke and he shouldn't be judged like that!

Revell bikes you shouldn't say much either, your '69inch sidehop' topic shows how much of a dick you are. and why do you have a picture of Chris Doney as your avatar? You want to be like him? awhhhhh how cute.

HAHA

thats pat in his own avatar, not chris...

but agreed, dan is sound.

yes its my own pic of me.

my name is "Revell-Bikes" because i own a Revell. same with some people on the forum.

the "69" sidehop" topic was a prank. plus people found it amusing, felt that somebody needed to do it, i did, wasnt surprised how many people wanted to see it and ended up pissed off, dont worry it'll eventually happen.........sometime. even you ended up clicking on the topic!

i have seen Dan B around the hampshire comps, and seems a nice guy and im just making sarcastic remarks..! im not sad enough to set up a mob to protest against wannabes etc. fine call me deaf and dumb, i just let it fly past my head and get on with life. i have a huge sense of humor with sarcasm added to it..

im not here to make enemies, even im not like these extremists who gets their minds brainwashed. you all can go ahead and call me a dick or anything like that, theyre just words even i called Dan a Hermance impersator, theyre just words, no feelings come out if it! also the "*** lol" did i mean that? NO of course not, if i did, i would'nt have added the "lol" at the end of it.

This place needs livening up.

Pat

you can rant or shout at me or whatever that is, you dont know me.

yes its my own pic of me.

my name is "Revell-Bikes" because i own a Revell. same with some people on the forum.

the "69" sidehop" topic was a prank. plus people found it amusing, felt that somebody needed to do it, i did, wasnt surprised how many people wanted to see it and ended up pissed off, dont worry it'll eventually happen.........sometime. even you ended up clicking on the topic!

i have seen Dan B around the hampshire comps, and seems a nice guy and im just making sarcastic remarks..! im not sad enough to set up a mob to protest against wannabes etc. fine call me deaf and dumb, i just let it fly past my head and get on with life. i have a huge sense of humor with sarcasm added to it..

im not here to make enemies, even im not like these extremists who gets their minds brainwashed. you all can go ahead and call me a dick or anything like that, theyre just words even i called Dan a Hermance impersator, theyre just words, no feelings come out if it! also the "*** lol" did i mean that? NO of course not, if i did, i would'nt have added the "lol" at the end of it.

This place needs livening up.

Pat

you can rant or shout at me or whatever that is, you dont know me.

lol. just ignore jkay its his time of the month. and btw dan is the biggest vincent lookalike ever