Birmingham Ride | Saturday 29th September 2007 |

Danny Kearns

Reinold... just come back from school early... got pushed into a wall head first at school.. been bleeding since, feel a bit dizzy but ill be alreet... hurts when i eat.. hurt when i talk... ill end up coming though hopefully be better in morning.:)

I do hope...If someone did it Intentionally...Bleeding or not bleeding...You kicked the living f**k through them ?

If you were knocked out...I'll understand :)

Get better PLEASE :)

Danny xxx

Was one of me mates.. we were messing about and that pushing each other he just happened to take it too far and push me head into the corner of a wall lol.. i let him off though seeing as he got me some food, he feels bad any ways so ill hold it against him:) If i come to brum i probs won't wear a helmet though, head hurts too much to wear one, need to get changed clothes are covered in blood.

Anyone got an 18t widebased cog they want to sell me for cheeeeeap?

I have a 15 if thats any good Joe?

Can we have confirmation on who defiantly going please ?:)

Danny.

Me, absolutely definately surely positively and certainly. :shifty: with my bodged Control....

Edited by max-t

I will be coming still. I don't know when i'll finish work though, but hopefully be leaving here about 12ish and get into town before 1.30. Does anybody know somewhere decent to park? What's the prices like at New Street station? Can a few people Pm me their numbers so they can come collect me (and hopefully a mate)? Thanks!

Sorry lads I won't be coming now. :(

Only messing, see you there (Y)

Haha... I know im sad...

btw has anyone got any spare pads? (other than danny kearns)... If anyone has any I could borrow that are meant to be used with a grind it would make my life much easier!!!

I got a set of worn rock blues if you want em for the ride. look out for me, ill be the one by myself on the silver monty (Y)

And im deffo there danny

I will be coming still. I don't know when i'll finish work though, but hopefully be leaving here about 12ish and get into town before 1.30. Does anybody know somewhere decent to park? What's the prices like at New Street station? Can a few people Pm me their numbers so they can come collect me (and hopefully a mate)? Thanks!

You have my number man. Depends on Dan what time I'll be around but should definitely be there :)

btw has anyone got any spare pads?

i got some spare rock pads or zoo pads take your pick?? free of charge as im a nice sailor!

ill bring them down with me, just look for the kid on a leeson with a navy hoody on more than likely and ask for them!!

all my locals will be too drunk to ride tmoz, blaged a couple into coming though!

catch you all bright and early!

p.s could some people txt me a couple of numbers please as my lot wont be there till later, cheers all