Damon...

Mat Smith!

What a piss take! this thread makes me lose trust in buying stuff on TF

Yeah, because everyone is exactly the same on here? :huh:

Don't let one 'bad' seller hold you back from buying off here, there's many people on here that are sound sellers.

Maybe, but how do i know who to deal with and who not too ? im sure matt thought the same and thought damon was a sound guy but obviously not, im not saying i wouldnt buy off TF again because as said MOST people on here are sound but its picking the right person to deal with :)

I know exaclty what you mean. And He proberly thought hes a very well known rider aswell. So he should be ok to deal with.

Matt Rushton

right then

couldnt really give too shits what people think of me on here to be honest!

cant find receipt to order, 1st un was recorded, second one wasnt. ile refund the money, simple....

had trouble with royal mail, strikes n all that shite! some1 i kno got things returned BACK to them, and then was late. i did too the other day whilst posting something

waiting for paypal money to clear from Billocks, being varified, soon as its done, ile send the money on ther to him.

and all the people say "hit him" calling me names or whatever, meet me on a ride and try it, dont get clever on here.

this is nothing to do with Tarty or Deng, im an individual, and they sponsored me for riding, not anything else.

Well as i see it, if you could find the reciept to the first one sending to prove you sent the goods and havnt tryed ripping someone off then its no fault of yours and you shouldnt have to send more parts out.

As for the sponsorship bit thats the total wrong atitude i think, you are a manafacturers/shop front. The face of it as it you people see and watch and how you act will have relect on the business in ways.

I agree what's been said about sponsorship. It's not just how people ride, people are sponsored because of their attitude to the sport.

Bad attitudes of sponsored riders do effect the reputation of whoever they've been sponsored by.

I agree what's been said about sponsorship. It's not just how people ride, people are sponsored because of their attitude to the sport.

Bad attitudes of sponsored riders do effect the reputation of whoever they've been sponsored by.

to be fair he"s not going to loose his sponser, and i dont see how his attitude towards the sports has come across from this thread, all i can say he should of got in contact with him even if he did send them and its not arived,

Yeah, because everyone is exactly the same on here? :huh:

Don't let one 'bad' seller hold you back from buying off here, there's many people on here that are sound sellers.

In my experience they're an equal amount of bad/good sellers. I've recieved a fair bit of junk off here now. It just seems most people are greedy and when it comes to it they don't offer anything else if your not happy.

• 2 weeks later...