My New Bike

Nick Manning

Got my new bike built last night. Frame is a 24 seven danny holroyd replica with the frameset aditionals. Rest of the spec is a hope mono trial front brake on a mavic D521 with a hope xc hub, rear maggie with blue rock pads with a profile mini cassette hub on a 24 seven rim. I sprayed the frame pearlescent white with a pink tint (dent like the standard issue grey).

post-4095-1188470789_thumb.jpg

post-4095-1188470800_thumb.jpg

Thanks to tartybikes for supplying the parts.

Looks so much like an 06 pitbull but no the less looks very swish.

it does, but i can assure it's danny holroyd 24 seven replica, especially as it has horizontal dropouts and a 110 rear axle width.

Paint job sounds lush, got any better pics of it? (Y)

Pictures were taken on my phone, will get some better pictures on the weekend.

whats the geo?

an how does it rides?

video :shifty: ?....

+20 bb rise, 1070 wb and i think a +72 headtube.

Not ridden much trials on it yet, but i rode a local skate park today and she rides so amazing and so smoothly. I'l do a video asap, it will be different to my previous vids though, bit more streety now :P

Its a gay mans bike trying too hard to be street nick!!! Just buy my bmx and cut the crap.

Aaron you should see it ride at Kings :P

I have a bmx, its basic though. DK General Lee

Looks good Nick. What are the cranks/bash like? They look like unbranded Tensiles... Wanna see the colour too, sounds lush! Where did you get the paint from by the way?...

Dave

There definately unbranded, but look and ride really nice, feel pretty stiff.

I got the paint from Halfords, it's their custom paint. without seeing it in person i dnt think the colour will show that well in a picture.

1070 wheelbase, your kidding me right? I've got one and certainly doesn't feel anywhere near that.

1060mm wheelbase, 71 degree head angle, 375mm stays, 20mm bb height.

Yet i've also read some other descriptions of what it is?

Anyway yours looks alright and i hope you can ride yours better than i can mine.

Yo yo.

Yeah it's a nice bike. I too have one.

Rides nice, though if you got the standard components that come with the frame new, then the gearing is a little high. Only makes a huge difference on the gaps though.

Yeah I like it. Nice to see at least one other person owns one! (apart from holroyd himself)

Good luck with it.

Jonny

post-10614-1189117163_thumb.jpg

Edited by megaspin